Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628133 times)

Actually Gizmo's privileges are a bit messed up. As a result of his request to ban Redconer, the system determined that his solution was to ban Gizmo.

Oh cool page 900

9:50 PM - Jetz: So did you mean to pounce on page 900?
9:50 PM - Pecon7: No
9:50 PM - Pecon7: That was accidental
9:50 PM - Jetz: Curses. I was one second away from posting "hi" again
9:51 PM - Pecon7: Wow
9:51 PM - Pecon7: Unintentinal post steal
9:50 PM - Jetz: :(
9:50 PM - Jetz: Dibs on 1000
9:51 PM - Pecon7: Okay
9:51 PM - Jetz: Yay

Actually Gizmo's privileges are a bit messed up. As a result of his request to ban Redconer, the system determined that his solution was to ban Gizmo.

You know you can't ban me

Unfair, I declare King of 900

The system reconsidered and then determined that it actually was going to ban Redconer anyways.

Do I get to be Jetz of 900?

The system reconsidered and then determined that it actually was going to ban Redconer anyways.
Okay okay okay, you get page 900 then, Pecon! Could you revert it now

This post was pretty stuff

Please disregard.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:35:11 AM by ButlerBlockhead125 »

The king of a page is the first person to post on it. The title does not need to be declared by this person, and it is non transferable.

This page 900 has been stolen by cookie monster, rest of the posts on this page must have cookie monsters on them.
No.

Do I get to be Jetz of 900?
As holder of the title of "Jetz" for all pages, you would have to duel me for this title. I would of course be invincible and using one-hit-kill weapons and am allowed to kill you with the console before the official start of the duel and consequently declare myself the winner. If I don't show up, or any other circumstance interrupts the duel before you are killed, I win by default. I am also allowed, at any time, to declare myself the winner without any prior warning or fulfillment of any other victory condition. I am free to decide your ante for the duel. Any objections to these terms will be disregarded. Do you accept?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:06:41 AM by -Jetz- »

As holder of the title of "Jetz" for all pages, you would have to duel me for this title. I would of course be invincible and using one-hit-kill weapons and am allowed to kill you with the console before the official start of the duel and consequently declare myself the winner. If I don't show up, or any other circumstance interrupts the duel before you are killed, I win by default. I am also allowed, at any time, to declare myself the winner without any prior warning or fulfillment of any other victory condition. I am free to decide your ante for the duel. Any objections to these terms will be disregarded. Do you accept?

I accept.

I accept.
I declare your ante is all of your earthly possessions including your name, power of attorney, your soul and free will, as well as all future possessions you may acquire and any children you may have. You retain possession of any and all forms of debt, financial, property, and favor. I declare myself the winner. I shall collect my winnings when I see fit to do so.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 12:23:06 AM by -Jetz- »

I'm sure we all know what Jetz will use that soul for.

I claim hat of 900.

I also claim dibs on page 999, ensuring Jetz gets his spot as well.

I claim hat of 900.

I also claim dibs on page 999, ensuring Jetz gets his spot as well.

I thought I was the hat of 900.

I thought I was the hat of 900.

By the power of your free will I decree that you are happy and excited to turn this title over to Tophat.