Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627941 times)

2 GW's against Redboner Redconer. Not sure if a glitch or something new, but this is hilarious. I saw Raddition use his GW and Harbringer said he had his.

How many players? there can be multiple golden wrenches

Excluding the admins who were out of the minigame, there were 7-10 I believe

Map cycle would be amazing. Just saying.

Lol what the forget?

Excluding the admins who were out of the minigame, there were 7-10 I believe
17 players at that time. (also excluding the admins)

17 players at that time. (also excluding the admins)

Happened again around 5:30 - 5:50, so exactly how exactly did the double Golden Wrench brew up overtime exactly?
Edit: Playercount was 24 - 26 [Kept increasing and decreasing]

Is any boss class in particular? The wrench is assigned 15 seconds after the boss picks a class. Something that causes their class choice to go through twice might do that.

Every time Redconer became a boss, it would always say "Redconer has become {Insert boss name here}," and it would do this twice.

Every time Redconer became a boss, it would always say "Redconer has become {Insert boss name here}," and it would do this twice.

He must be a wizard.

Seems like that's the issue to tackle then. The double golden wrench is just a side effect. Has anyone else done this? Anything weird about the people who encounter it?

Yes, I do also recall this happening during the boss round with 2 GW's.

Solution: ban redcorner

I deny this solution
I'm sorry, you do not have permission do to do.