Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628791 times)

And that is how Gizmo the Movie 2 started

And that is how Gizmo the Movie 2 started

My budget has raised to $200 and we'll do a Kickstarter for $500. The movie's overall budget will be $700, unless we get more donations than expected. We will be using the same cast as last time if Jetz agrees.

Anyway Pecon, when will be able to rent out the server for the Gizmo Movie?

Why is the boss able to use a kill bomb on players capping the point?
This is just discouraging captures.

Also.
Someone is rebuilding everything, can we reload the old bricks?
(not the castles but the turret islands)
[i mg]http://i.imgur.com/Boan1Q9.jpg[/img]

The two islands have been reverted as much as possible for now. I'm currently looking into the capture point issue.

My budget has raised to $200 and we'll do a Kickstarter for $500. The movie's overall budget will be $700, unless we get more donations than expected. We will be using the same cast as last time if Jetz agrees.

Anyway Pecon, when will be able to rent out the server for the Gizmo Movie?
Can't tell if serious or not...

Please remove the 10k brick ship from your spawn, and at least try to conserve bricks.
When did you get so big on brick conservation? Downgrade internet plans or something?

Can't tell if serious or not...

No joke, if you pledge more then $20 you can get three commemorative assorted colored Jeep key chains. cookiemonsterhere

When did you get so big on brick conservation? Downgrade internet plans or something?
at first there was one giant useless ship that had 10k bricks

now there are two

at first there was one giant useless ship that had 10k bricks

now there are two
But one will become useful soon

internet connection isn't really related to the number of bricks there are

Today on "Things I shouldn't really need to clarify":
internet connection isn't really related to the number of bricks there are
Uh, the two together are related to the amount of time it takes for a client to load the bricks. As long as a build isn't just being pointlessly wasteful of bricks, there's no other reason someone should be concerned by the number of them alone.

So, while all you guys are trying to conserve brick counts, you still give every admin freebuild rights?

So, while all you guys are trying to conserve brick counts, you still give every admin freebuild rights?
Admins don't have freebuild rights, as far as I know.

Aware is the one trying to save bricks. I've never pushed for that, and I never heard Pecon mention it was an issue. Admins have always been known to build weird stuff outside the arena, and we've never forbidden it as long as they know stuff out there of little to no value can be cleared without warning.

3:02 PM - Mr. J: Not to mention how I always seem to get a Legendary once every few days.
3:03 PM - Jetz: Yes I'm still wondering who you've killed in a ritual sacrifice to obtain that luck.
3:04 PM - Mr. J: I can assure you I have no idea what you're talking about.
3:04 PM - Jetz: I'll remind you that the satanic rules say if you employ magic to gain fortune and don't admit to it, you'll lose all you have.
3:05 PM - Mr. J: I see.
3:06 PM - Jetz: So if your account isn't stolen by a hacker then I suppose I can at least rule that out.
3:07 PM - Mr. J: If you must know, I killed Aware for it.
Aware confirmed dead. RIP.

gg blockhead for completing pecons dungeon gen, ur lvl 20 ascension shall not pass unnoticed