Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619109 times)

Hello
I was perma-banned a long time ago, and I learned my lesson about being a b!tch and trolling. I was wondering that maybe my ban could please be revoked?

Thanks
killer12568
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=268424.0

>october of last year

Even after you got unbanned for that little mishap, I banned you later because you went on a trolling rampage on the boss battles *and* other servers.

>october of last year

Even after you got unbanned for that little mishap, I banned you later because you went on a trolling rampage on the boss battles *and* other servers.
Well if he's going to be that sincere, then I'd unban him and see how he goes.

PS: How does the map rotation work these days?

Well if he's going to be that sincere, then I'd unban him and see how he goes.

PS: How does the map rotation work these days?
Not a question of sincerity, it's easy for those kinds of people to flip back to raging and trolling, then back to claiming they've matured after that. If anything I'd reduce the ban to a year, or at least a few more months. Need a ban menu that lets you put in months and years.

Last time I checked, map rotation works by a basic FPTP voting system. At the end of the week, the votes are tallied, then we change to a random map. Then it changes again a couple days later, then it clears all the bricks and leaves everyone stuck in camera mode, then we have bubbleshot wars on an empty plate for a bit, and finally someone comes in and sets it to whatever.

Last time I checked, map rotation works by a basic FPTP voting system. At the end of the week, the votes are tallied, then we change to a random map. Then it changes again a couple days later, then it clears all the bricks and leaves everyone stuck in camera mode, then we have bubbleshot wars on an empty plate for a bit, and finally someone comes in and sets it to whatever.

Reasonable.

>october of last year

Reading that thread made me hate killer again

Hello
I was perma-banned a long time ago, and I learned my lesson about being a b!tch and trolling. I was wondering that maybe my ban could please be revoked?

Thanks
killer12568
Ban appeals should be emailed or PM'd.

Either ways I remembered they unbanned you and you flipped a stuff again, going on a trolling spree.
Try again in a few years.

Need a ban menu that lets you put in months and years.

and having more ban reason visibility so we don't have to put our reasons as if we're texting to even see it all

Honestly i think the runner should be added back but with a super low damage weapon. It should be just what its description suggests, a distraction.

Honestly i think the runner should be added back but with a super low damage weapon. It should be just what its description suggests, a distraction.
Runner already had a low damage weapon in the first place.

Runner already had a low damage weapon in the first place.
I mean super low damage. Like maybe half of what it had.

Also remove the critical hit thing it had.

I mean super low damage. Like maybe half of what it had.

Also remove the critical hit thing it had.
That would literally make him even worse.

give him the tf2 scattergun and all is well

There was a reason why I created this account. Not to confuse with Mr. Noobalot.