Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604210 times)

Eh, just a question. Is Boss supposed to automatically win upon timeup? Or is that a issue. I'm not sure about this.
Yes. Either the normals kill the boss in time, or they don't.

A while ago, I thought of a True Ephialtes version where he has his pirate avatar and the ability to range-attack with three different colored 2x2 bricks (red, blue, green), each having a unique trait. Red will be slow and has a slow reload, but is strong and explosive. Blue will be average everything, with the ability to slow a player down. Green is very fast and reloads with plenty, yet its weak. They will have a certain amount of ammo, similar to Sky Captain's ammo system. If True Ephialtes doesn't have ammo, he has a 4th weapon to stick with, which is an RTB Mace. Each swing switches its strength and speed, much like the range attacks.

I'm sure you guys will edit some information here.
Just wanted to show this again for any feedback on this

64 players though

essentially 32 players if double health makes him impossibly hard to kill

hes pretty bad @ 16 pc lol

Just wanted to show this again for any feedback on this

coolest ephi depiction
does any1 remember scallywag mode from rtb

edit: woops double post

I think we should change this.

This may be reason for the boss's score being way higher than the normals score.
It should end in a tie and everyone still gets points for trying.

What If a boss camps in someway?

In a nutshell that means the boss can win any way as long as he doesn't die.

What if a normal does? Think it's easier for any one of them to hide than it is for the boss. Chasing down the last normal with 30 seconds on the clock and having no idea where to look is really frustrating.
It should end in a tie and everyone still gets points for trying.
Nobody gets points just for the round ending. Feel free to pretend it's a stalemate if you want, though, since it wouldn't make any difference.

He beat the clock on a whole new level.

In other news, I restarted the server to fix a gold wrench emitter. The server was probably due for this restart anyways.
Look at this one:

I can't tell if the boss won because the guy died or because of timeout.

Look at this one:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/PLwiq7o.png?1[/img]
I can't tell if the boss won because the guy died or because of timeout.
It'd be because the guy died. Otherwise the death message would be after it said that the boss won.

It'd be because the guy died. Otherwise the death message would be after it said that the boss won.
LoL duh.

Then why did you ask the question
I'm duhing because I should have known the answer. It just didn't ocurr to me that it would be that way.

So, on the server a few minutes ago (when this was posted) the users joonakki (160067), xX_ramsus_Xx (83531), Drone-2 (104030), and [:3]owl city (86913) got OUTSIDE the Volcano map. You know at one end where there is a chest? Well, users can rapidly jump to get through a block that has collision on. Then the user can jump and they are OUT OF THE MAP. Where the MAGIC CARPET is. Want evidence? Here ya go! First image is owl city, second is joonakki, third is ramsus. Sorry that they're so big O.O
Make it so ONLY THE CHEST IS AVALIBLE FOR GRABS.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:29:54 AM by Mr. Noobalot »

joonakki leaves the map every single round.