Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618502 times)

Well he can slam people into walls to kill them.
but i just loving explained
that doesn't work very well

A while ago, I thought of a True Ephialtes version where he has his pirate avatar and the ability to range-attack with three different colored 2x2 bricks (red, blue, green), each having a unique trait. Red will be slow and has a slow reload, but is strong and explosive. Blue will be average everything, with the ability to slow a player down. Green is very fast and reloads with plenty, yet its weak. They will have a certain amount of ammo, similar to Sky Captain's ammo system. If True Ephialtes doesn't have ammo, he has a 4th weapon to stick with, which is an RTB Mace. Each swing switches its strength and speed, much like the range attacks.

I'm sure you guys will edit some information here.

I don't think you're supposed to be able to get up there?

What
Why even?
Because it's a lot harder for the boss to stall. If a normal stalls, then they'll win, which isn't fair for the boss, because it was the normal that was stalling.

The whole Ephi being pointless thing would be fixed if they just fixed the shockwaves AoE. There are times when a person is right in your face, but because they're slightly to the left or right, they don't get hit with the blast.

The GW emitter won't go away...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:38:43 PM by _______ »

He beat the clock on a whole new level.

In other news, I restarted the server to fix a gold wrench emitter. The server was probably due for this restart anyways.

He beat the clock on a whole new level.

In other news, I restarted the server to fix a gold wrench emitter. The server was probably due for this restart anyways.
Why does the emitter get stuck anyways? At least its not game breaking like back then when donator fire used to crash the game in the bedroom days.

And why does the map rotation break

I have an idea for the emitter fix.

Every time the golden wrench emitter is added (since it is a particle node I believe), it should be added to a simgroup, then when the minigame resets, it should delete all the nodes inside that group.

I have an idea for the emitter fix.

Every time the golden wrench emitter is added (since it is a particle node I believe), it should be added to a simgroup, then when the minigame resets, it should delete all the nodes inside that group.
Honestly it'd be easy enough just to schedule a delete 10 seconds or so from its creation. But these are more failsafes than actual solutions.

Well, it does kinda make sense that we could implement a minigameCleanup simgroup just for the purpose of failsafe-Ing.