Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604388 times)

joonakki leaves the map every single round.
Used to do this via cat glitch on volcano
Good times

Name: mr.coolguy32
BL_ID: 37676
Previous administration experience: pepismen's Boss battles server tobyOS's prison escape
Who recommends you?: my friends
Why should I accept you?: Because I am a really good at eventing and little good at a building, Nice to people, will mute or ban who Spam crap,Be immature and ect
Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:58:11 PM by cooolguy32 »

Quote from: coolguy32
Because I am a really good at eventing
Did you know that boss battles uses scripts?

Previous administration experience: pepismen's Boss battles server tobyOS's prison escape
Why should I accept you?: Because I am a really good at eventing and little good at a building, Nice to people, will mute or ban who Spam crap,Be immature and ect
Please wait til' you're old enough to spell mature before applying.

This app looks like it was made in 2 minutes

Apparently the Desert map has been revamped by Soroxzion and Tophat in just five days

Apparently the Desert map has been revamped by Soroxzion and Tophat in just five days
Wasn't really much of a revamp last time I saw it. They had stripped out everything but the walls and the premise "Desert" and went from there. Then I suggested redesigning the walls.

Did you know that boss battles uses scripts?
Did you know eventing is still used around the server?

Did you know eventing is still used around the server?
Yes. Yes I did. In fact did you know that quite a few of the scripts are custom events?

Yes. Yes I did. In fact did you know that quite a few of the scripts are custom events?
You missed the sarcasm buddy.

Scrips =/= events.

Script_testscript.zip

Event_testevent.zip

While they are similar they work pretty different.

You missed the sarcasm buddy.

Scrips =/= events.

Script_testscript.zip

Event_testevent.zip

While they are similar they work pretty different.
I...... don't get it.
Anyways, the few events that I know of are:

chooseClass
showClassInfo
enterPromoCode
and a whole bunch more that I can't remember off of the top of my head.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:49:33 PM by EV0_ »

Hello
I was perma-banned a long time ago, and I learned my lesson about being a b!tch and trolling. I was wondering that maybe my ban could please be revoked?

Thanks
killer12568

Hello
I was perma-banned a long time ago, and I learned my lesson about being a b!tch and trolling. I was wondering that maybe my ban could please be revoked?

Thanks
killer12568