Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1621943 times)

You don't post the application in the thread anymore. Use the form on the website.
Can you link me

Can you link me

it's in the first post you see in the thread. good job completely ignoring it

haven't been on at all lately, seems that much has changed, and from what I could grasp from the last five pages...

shields
mail

mind telling me more or is that it?

Nom771
66410 and 48820
Meta-KnightXs server, Macstroyer,s server, CheeseAndButters servers
Gentle spy, corion, hair, etc
I am a good person who has been playing blockland for some time now and is nice and is trusting.
I would recommend you but the why should I accept you part needs a bit more content.

I would recommend you but the why should I accept you part needs a bit more content.
Absolutely everything about it needs way more content and effort.

Nom771
66410 and 48820
I am a good person who has been playing blockland for some time now and is nice and is trusting.
I can tell you now if you post this application you'll be getting absolutely nothing but no's unanimously. You have to put a lot more effort into your application.

Nom771
66410 and 48820 and? what do you mean, and?
Gentle spy, corion, hair, etc Irrelevant? I'm not entirely sure what you were trying to achieve with this part
I am a good person who has been playing blockland for some time now and is nice and is trusting. Anyone can say anything, but can you show us examples of how you are nice and trusting? Also, do you have any other important qualities that the administration team should know about? What talents do you have pertaining to the game? Can you script, build, model, etc?

You never really described what qualities and admin should have, either.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:41:11 PM by WaterOre »

Since you can move at the end of the round, I have an idea, enable friendly-fire, it would make things more interesting.

Nom771
66410 and 48820

Goodness, give this man SA already.

Since you can move at the end of the round,
Wait who turned that on?

Who does the worst at Boss Battles applications?
<<<
Well it's true, I am terrible at it. I'm trying to perk up my skills for THAT.
-joins NuclearNacho's Endless Zombies server with VIP rank-

I would be fine if there weren't any badmins on this server. The admins here just make me bossy or a bully, because you Pecon, you had to accept Tophat's Application, right? Maybe you specially accepted it because he's your friend? I think Top needs a damn unadmin, because he's such a boss, more than other admins that atleast ban normally.But no, Tophat needs to perma ban for fun right? He just permabanned me some time ago just for being a 11 old. Is that fair? I might had been a dumbass for those 2 years, but I'm trying to change, but I can't.
People like him just don't deserve admin on any servers. I guess Top's quote's gonna be:
You've been banned for quite a lot and you deserve this ban. Do not ever come back here or argue. Everyone wants you out because you can't change.
And that is wrong. I know everyone wants me out because I was bossy, and they still remind me of the first post I've ever made. I remember the fun on this server, but just some bossy bully stopped it. If i would even make a question
"If someone agrees this, "/support" then." No one would agree. I just think you seriously deserve a unadmin, because a real guy who ruins fun. I seriously loved this server, but okay. If you don't want me, tell me then. I hope this post changes something, but hopefully nothing.

I would be fine if there weren't any badmins on this server. The admins here just make me bossy or a bully, because you Pecon, you had to accept Tophat's Application, right? Maybe you specially accepted it because he's your friend? I think Top needs a damn unadmin, because he's such a boss, more than other admins that atleast ban normally.But no, Tophat needs to perma ban for fun right? He just permabanned me some time ago just for being a 11 old. Is that fair? I might had been a dumbass for those 2 years, but I'm trying to change, but I can't.
People like him just don't deserve admin on any servers. I guess Top's quote's gonna be:And that is wrong. I know everyone wants me out because I was bossy, and they still remind me of the first post I've ever made. I remember the fun on this server, but just some bossy bully stopped it. If i would even make a question
"If someone agrees this, "/support" then." No one would agree. I just think you seriously deserve a unadmin, because a real guy who ruins fun. I seriously loved this server, but okay. If you don't want me, tell me then. I hope this post changes something, but hopefully nothing.
I think you should get unbanned. I support this, to!