Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625816 times)

Trying the get the admin that banned you for being the dumbass you admitted you admitted being and throwing a pity party for youself wont help you. You have dug yourself so loving deep. You are acting like Pecon is stupid. I know for a fact Pecon isn't going to fall for this stuff. I feel asthough the admins were very easy on you, but you just had to prove this nonexistent point.
He's been banned so many times, it's rare when some of us give chances like this.

Hey could I get some info on what time of the days the server has the highest playercount?
I have time to return but I think it would be best if I help during high playercount hours.

Hey could I get some info on what time of the days the server has the highest playercount?
I have time to return but I think it would be best if I help during high playercount hours.

Block land doesn't have high player counts anymore

We did reach 18+ players over the past few days

I'm sure it does, usually during the summer or the winter, i assume because majority of users go to school?

We did reach 18+ players over the past few days

18 players isn't a lot, 30 is minimum to where you have to try as an admin

Behold, the contents of the Golden Chest!

... The white stars look vaguely similar to Mocheez's spir-

Oh no...

Could it be.... all these years Mocheez's spirit has been inside the... wait but that means someone locked it up in the first place... but who.

Next mystery: What's in the platinum chest?

Next mystery: What's in the platinum chest?
Rule #8926341 of the BLUROC (BlockLandUniversalRulesOfCond uct) : One must not speak of the forbidden platinum chest.

However it doesn't say not to say where it is... 4th Dimensional Farlands.

Am I the last one that has never played the nerd yet?

Am I the last one that has never played the nerd yet?

I still have not played as the nerd yet

Could it be.... all these years Mocheez's spirit has been inside the... wait but that means someone locked it up in the first place... but who.
It was DSH!!!

Rule #8926341 of the BLUROC (BlockLandUniversalRulesOfCond uct) : One must not speak of the forbidden platinum chest.

However it doesn't say not to say where it is... 4th Dimensional Farlands.
Jetz told me it was in a dusty old shack next to a trowel and a pair of gloves

Jetz told me it was in a dusty old shack next to a trowel and a pair of gloves
I thought that was the Plutonium Chest? Or am I getting the two mixed up...