Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1662350 times)

Just gonna steer clear of the server until this works itself out from fear of loosing my score.

I lost Pretty much all of my points.
BL_ID: 45175
IGN: CheeseAndButter

Note: Pecon7 didn't tell me what to say so i am just giving out possible info he may need

I lost Pretty much all of my points.

Note: Pecon7 didn't tell me what to say so i am just giving out possible info he may need
How about your score?

How about your score?
What do you mean it was lost i used to have around 100000
Now i only have around 45000

That was actually me on the console. All I need is the BLID. I'll restore score from the same backup I used after that catastrophe the other day. Still a couple months out of date but better than nothing.

We're stripped from our titles, donor color/tags and admin shields

Jetz fixed it
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:23:46 PM by Redconer »

We're stripped from our titles, donor color/tags and admin shields

Jetz fixed it

So does that mean that we have all of our bosscoins/points back?
I used to have around 80 BC and now I have 47, last time I checked. I think I have 50 now. I have a lot more points than I had earlier, but I couldn't even buy back 10 bosscoins. Also, I can't get the bosscoins from the achievements which I had, so some were apparently worthless. However, I still have my Cat title.

So does that mean that we have all of our bosscoins/points back?
I used to have around 80 BC and now I have 47, last time I checked. I think I have 50 now. I have a lot more points than I had earlier, but I couldn't even buy back 10 bosscoins. Also, I can't get the bosscoins from the achievements which I had, so some were apparently worthless. However, I still have my Cat title.
No, unfortunately it seems those are gone for good. These past few posts are referring to some more recent issues where an update to slayer was causing points to be cleared entirely, and my attempt to fix it was botched and caused it to clear even more points. That's the one I can fix, but I'd need to know who was affected by it.

That was actually me on the console. All I need is the BLID. I'll restore score from the same backup I used after that catastrophe the other day. Still a couple months out of date but better than nothing.
In that case.
 IGN: Skul
BL_ID: 15847
I had over 1million points.

In that case.
 IGN: Skul
BL_ID: 15847
I had over 1million points.
Restored.

May I donate my points to a charity of my choice?

Ok

I lost Pretty much all of my score.