Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1662019 times)

Ah I see, I was uninformed of the bugs it had, how about we make the invis watch recharge like the cloak and dagger, but without the dagger?

And if it can be used for stalling rounds that's pretty much the same thing as someone who will sit around in spawn and not choose a class it also can still be done with the existing invis watch, its just harder to do, if you remove the invis watch, we are just left with a infiltrator with more HP and dual revolvers.

Hey guys! How about instead of destroying all these good classes you have, maybe punish the idiots who are exploiting with them? It is against the rules!
Well you see while I agree with you on one part its kind of hard to keep track on everyone, honestly though some new rules could stop most of this "nerfing" from happening.

Please keep hands off of infiltrator, he's the last fast class before you go into the miniboss section.
Also I do have to agree on jug needing a nerf, that cannon can kill any boss fast at a close range, Master chief's Sword also can instantly kill anyone at a low playercount or if the boss is really weak.

why can't I say "u" on this server?
jeez

jeez
It has to do with the etard, its in default BL though, the etard is kind of a mess nobody wants to go through to fix considering there is so much stuff in there.

jeez
You can, just not as its own word, like how morons use it to replace "you". You can put it in quotation marks if you want to refer specifically to the letter.

I think part of the reason Healer is so underplayed is that nobody likes taking backseat to the boss-killing, but that really isn't the case much of the time

The Rifleman definitely needs a better secondary close-range weapon; perhaps a different sub-machine gun that isn't made of failure?

I feel as though the scientist needs an AoE bomb sorta thing besides the epoxy, preferably throwable
idk how terribly that would wreck class balance though

Maybe all the classes that have no extra ways of mobility can have a speed buff? It's really pointless just sitting there going like, "oh boy, the boss saw me. Better wait here until I die." Because every boss has insane ways of getting around but the normal's don't.

Ah I see, I was uninformed of the bugs it had, how about we make the invis watch recharge like the cloak and dagger, but without the dagger?

And if it can be used for stalling rounds that's pretty much the same thing as someone who will sit around in spawn and not choose a class it also can still be done with the existing invis watch, its just harder to do, if you remove the invis watch, we are just left with a infiltrator with more HP and dual revolvers.
Well you see while I agree with you on one part its kind of hard to keep track on everyone, honestly though some new rules could stop most of this "nerfing" from happening.

Literally the only uses the cloak and dagger had were camping, and using the knife. Taking away the knife doesn't make it any better. People sitting in spawn? There's a three minute timeout where they're discounted from the current round, which in my opinion should be two minutes or less. If they're afk for too long, there's a kicker. Should the time be lessened? Probably. Should we make new rules to further punish players, forcing admins to watch for even more errors because we have a select few wanting to keep something as-is, which isn't even that good?

Please keep hands off of infiltrator, he's the last fast class before you go into the miniboss section.
Also I do have to agree on jug needing a nerf, that cannon can kill any boss fast at a close range, Master chief's Sword also can instantly kill anyone at a low playercount or if the boss is really weak.

A cannon and Master Chief's sword you can avoid easily. Except for Rotondo. Master Chief is the best counter to Rotondo, an already not-so-good boss. It makes playing him annoying, along with the golden wrench user if present and experienced. Then the cannon is terrible for Rotondo as well. Was wanting to add a cannon detonation button like the one in Vally but never got around to it in Castles. I'd like to add that Juggernaut has been thrown around so much it wasn't even funny, between point cost and health changes, to the point where we quit after no one complained after a while. Still surprised people are complaining about Juggernaut, considering in the past he had 700 health, could be overhealed to 1050, and would only cost 3000 points.

Maybe all the classes that have no extra ways of mobility can have a speed buff? It's really pointless just sitting there going like, "oh boy, the boss saw me. Better wait here until I die." Because every boss has insane ways of getting around but the normal's don't.

Probably a good idea to not be stunned by Medusa's gaze and/or just sitting there because the boss saw you.
On a more serious note, speed would be nice. I do miss Rocketman's riskier playstyle, having 50 less health but a noticeable speed difference. Maybe some others, but it would be too minor to do anything. If it could be considered a buff rather than a tweak for speed of some classes like overweight, then you have to go back and rebalance things again.

A gentlespy just ran for the entire round after his team got killed..

The cloak and dagger was removed because of some severe bugs pertaining to it which allowed players to remain permanently invisible while using it. This was later found to be possible even with the normal invisibility watch, but it's far more difficult to accomplish on purpose.

It wasn't intended to be a nerf. We just can't have a broken item like that and none of us have the time to try and fix it.
(Although, IMO Gentlespy is absurdly obnoxious in the hands of anyone that knows how to be relatively stealthy. I'm not very fond of it.)
Not a bug, unless it is something else. One of Cloak & dagger's feature is if you stand still, or not much activity, it will automaticly recharge while cloaked. Not a bug, unless its something else. Other then that, it is somebody trolling or some crap.

A gentlespy just ran for the entire round after his team got killed..

Name? BLID? Timeframe? Did they ask for a pizza?

I don't have his BL_ID, but it happened today exactly 1 hour and 54 minutes ago from when this post was made and a part of his name was snoop.

I don't have his BL_ID, but it happened today exactly 1 hour and 54 minutes ago from when this post was made and a part of his name was snoop.
did he happen to have a certain appreciation for animal names?

Was it the donor guy?

Dolar4block or whatever his name is?