Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1662132 times)

Buy-able one time use socks item, once their used, their gone for the round.

800 points or 600.
socks remove falling damage, breaking ephi
they'll require a code edit

socks remove falling damage, breaking ephi
they'll require a code edit
And Badspot.

In addition, it opens up plenty of point spite issues. Would probably be best to remove the Heavy's shotgun, increase speed and decrease the minigun power like its been needing for a while now. If we're going that direction, anyways. Only thing the shotgun does is prevent minor fall damage if at all.

Have fun as badspot or rotondo trying to catch a fast class with boots.
I meant as fast as a Healer

I meant as fast as a Healer

So from what you're saying, the socks item is restricted to reg classes that are slower than the healer? Either way, that small speed boost is one more problem for a person playing as badspot.

Not a fan of buyable items. I already phased them out once when I couldn't find a spot for them on the GUI.

So from what you're saying, the socks item is restricted to reg classes that are slower than the healer? Either way, that small speed boost is one more problem for a person playing as badspot.
I meant for the Overweight only, an item that's active when you hold it out, no fall damage reduction involved. Perhaps we can tone it down to Rocketman speed

wat
doesnt overweight go the same speed as rocketman?

doesnt overweight go the same speed as rocketman?

Slower, actually.

I have my vote on the "I haven't play it yet"; could you make so I could remove my vote later after I play it?

I have my vote on the "I haven't play it yet"; could you make so I could remove my vote later after I play it?
No, if you're actually intending to play it you should just wait on voting.

what happened to all the points??? I had like 960k points, and now they have been reset to 0!
It resets every round!!

what happened to all the points??? I had like 960k points, and now they have been reset to 0!
It resets every round!!
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg8387146#msg8387146

but why every round??
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=177870.msg8387461#msg8387461

Jetz probably fixed it by now, so it may be something else thats causing it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 03:18:04 AM by Jonathant1 »