Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625252 times)

I knew this post will change nothing.

Shut up, stop pleading for sympathy, and just, go away.

Does Pecon even have an intention to release her music loops to the public?
Because I was planning on downloading "Crash (which, in this case, is really Clash)" and "Boss Hunter."
It's hard not having those 2 loops in my inventory 0.0

Does Pecon even have an intention to release her music loops to the public?
Because I was planning on downloading "Crash (which, in this case, is really Clash)" and "Boss Hunter."
It's hard not having those 2 loops in my inventory 0.0
Fake Red Shoes

Carbon Zypher has recieved the Golden Wrench IRL!

I might just pull up the PMs to show how Boshy hasn't changed and probably isn't going to if the PMs were any indication.
Please do, I could do with a laugh.

Please do, I could do with a laugh.
I have a few.

This guy is just so self-entitled it's laughable.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 04:04:56 AM by Pecon »

"i was banned for only breaking 4 rules"

Lol.

I wasn't going to at first, and while I could screenshot it, I feel having it in text. I do this because it may make some laugh, and maybe to end this damned "crusade against Tophat #34072". It does get tiring after a while.

[size=/=25pt]About your bans[/size]

So... you know the ban right? Atleast, can you stop with them? Yea, i know i might break some rules. BUT that's because you don't warn me about breaking the rules. Also, i know your banning trick. Everytime i break some rules (Without a warn.) i get banned after i leave. So, can you just make your bans shorter? Atleast, i will stop if you tell Blocklegend (The insulting me like hell guy.)
to stop insulting me? I did nothing to him. Also, i can't withstand Blocklegend using overweight everytime i play as boss. Can you tell him to use other classes too? (I know he can choose which he wants, but atleast let he stop overusing it at me.) BTW, all rages on Pecon7's Boss Battles is by that insulting like hell guy, Blocklegend. Tell him to stop or you know, still rage, breaking rules and ruining the server.
Thank you for reading!

I believe that more than once, you've been shown the rules and warned accordingly. So you can refer to this once again, here are the rules: http://bossbattles.pecon.us/rules/
I am a super admin of the server, I believe if you have broken rules 3, 4, 7, & 10, on multiple offenses, that the ban is justified. I talked with other admins in the first place, at least four of us agreed with this ban. If needed, I can gather the names of the admins who have agreed. Not only is it just Blocklegend, you have called many a player out for "cheating". Also, Blocklegend didn't start anything, you, were the one to start it all in the first place, even after I break up the fight, you proceed to keep throwing insults to the point of needing mutes, then bans. In addition, many of the admins have banned you before because of issues like point spites, mute evasion, and generally raging at other players. If this is your fourth ban, I don't think this is just me. Unless you can provide a valid argument against what I have said, and prove me wrong, then the ban will stay. You are able at any time to take this up with Pecon or Jetz, but remember in the first place I got you unbanned, after Dr.Zegobob's perma ban. Which went through Jetz, and the ban was lifted, however, it seems in 10 months or so that you were banned, you did not change. Even if you had taken a break from BL for half a year, that is still four months. So now, you will have to go through Pecon, or prove me, and many other admins wrong, to lift this ban.

Umm... everything you said is wrong. I did nothing.
1. You didn't warn me.
2. Blocklegend started cussing/insulting me like hell.
3. I said SOMETIMES people cheat.
4. I don't care about admins agreed with the rules.
5. You didn't read part of rule 7: "we will not hesitate to ban you."

Oh, i forgot one thing.
[size=/=50pt]I'm changed.[/size]

1. No admin should have to warn you. It is expected that someone can read a set of rules, then follow them.
2. Blocklegend only started after you went on a raging spree of him cheating throughout the entire round.
3. And you have proof of players cheating...where? I believe you've also called me out on cheating as well in the past.
4. So the other admins' opinions don't count for a ban?
5. I'm pretty sure evading a mute is ban-able. Most of the time I'm not quick enough, so I have to go through the menu to ban.

In other news, nothing I've said is wrong. You have broken the rules enough and tried to lie your way out. If you still insist on getting unbanned, take this to Pecon with your side, and I'll come with mine. However it would be best if we could settle this without Pecon.

Atleast, un-ban me. I WILL try to not talk with rage. Ex. for good talk: gg (put name here). I will try.

Isn't this your fourth ban? Haven't you already been unbanned three times or more? By time, or a super admin? Every time you've been banned you've said you've changed. Or that you'll try this time. Or that it won't happen again. Or that it's not you, it's everyone else. I've had more than enough of excuses, same goes for the other admins.

I have last question. When ban ends?

At this very moment, the ban is perma.

WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? Atleast make ban for week. I will PM Badspot about ban if you won't change it to week. Also, breaking one rule could be bannable for week. I break 4 (In your way.) so 4 weeks.

1. The ban is perma.
2. No, I'm not crazy.
3. You've already been banned before, the time doesn't go down the more you're banned.
4. What in the world would Badspot do about this? I highly doubt he would take any action other than banning you from the forums. Badspot has nothing to do with Pecon7's Boss battles.

The ban will remain, perma, I am not going to change it, because I can't even understand what you said. First you said you're going to PM Badspot if I don't change it to a week, then you're saying you should be banned for four weeks. What did I miss?. I am the admin here, demands will get you no where. I also suggest not bothering Badspot about this. Even moreso a drama. It's not healthy in there.

Again i need to say, i will PM Pecon7 if you won't change it to 4 weeks. Because (i guess) 1 week - one breaked rule. So 4 breaked rules - 4 week ban. If you will respond that you won't change it,  i'm really PM'ing Pecon7 then. BTW, 4 breaked rules ARE NOT PERMA-BANNABLE.

Do not bring Pecon7 into this, it's not needed. The ban won't change at this rate, you are only demanding things, not wanting to be punished for what you've done. As I said before, you have been banned many times before, since this is your fourth ban. You did not just break one rule per ban. I believe my judgment is correct, I am not in the wrong. Now, what do you expect to say or do, that will get you unbanned? Going to Pecon7 will get you nowhere. Going to Jetz, or any other super admin, will be the same thing. Pecon7 does not need any more messages about the boss battles than she already has, it'll just be spam. And, I believe, if you have been banned three times in the past, that you need time before an unban.

Ok. Pecon7 is the last chance. I'm PM'ing him.

Afterwards, Pecon read the PMs, shortly blocking him I believe. Just to go the extra mile, here's those "terms" I placed down for one of his unbans

Please Unban me. I'm seriously hating myself for what I did. And I'm very sorry for that. It will never happen again. I'm serious. It all started 1,5 years ago. I was very stupid, aswell my grammar. I seriously want this unban.

Apologies. Unbanning in the next few moments here. Been sleeping

Thank you! It will never happen!

Well Tophat managed to give osss a second third chance so who knows.

For the record, he's kept to his promise.
I can see where Jetz was coming from. Still, had anything happened I was intending to take the brunt if anything went awry.

And to think, I gave you so many chances. You are an insult to me. You beg, cry, whine and moan, Boshy. Leave and never return, beggar.

Who to revive?

Who to revive?
Only the users who DON'T ask for a revive could get it. ;)

Well, it's true. Don't ask and you could get it.

Even if he changes it is still going to get bad again, I mean he's been saying this after he gets banned everytime; "I'm going to change!"

hot
I would be fine if there weren't any badmins on this server. The admins here just make me bossy or a bully, because you Pecon, you had to accept Tophat's Application, right? Maybe you specially accepted it because he's your friend? I think Top needs a damn unadmin, because he's such a boss, more than other admins that atleast ban normally.But no, Tophat needs to perma ban for fun right? He just permabanned me some time ago just for being a 11 old. Is that fair? I might had been a dumbass for those 2 years, but I'm trying to change, but I can't.
People like him just don't deserve admin on any servers. I guess Top's quote's gonna be:And that is wrong. I know everyone wants me out because I was bossy, and they still remind me of the first post I've ever made. I remember the fun on this server, but just some bossy bully stopped it. If i would even make a question
"If someone agrees this, "/support" then." No one would agree. I just think you seriously deserve a unadmin, because a real guy who ruins fun. I seriously loved this server, but okay. If you don't want me, tell me then. I hope this post changes something, but hopefully nothing.
forget off forever pls

I would be fine if there weren't any badmins on this server. The admins here just make me bossy or a bully, because you Pecon, you had to accept Tophat's Application, right? Maybe you specially accepted it because he's your friend? I think Top needs a damn unadmin, because he's such a boss, more than other admins that atleast ban normally.But no, Tophat needs to perma ban for fun right? He just permabanned me some time ago just for being a 11 old. Is that fair? I might had been a dumbass for those 2 years, but I'm trying to change, but I can't.
People like him just don't deserve admin on any servers. I guess Top's quote's gonna be:And that is wrong. I know everyone wants me out because I was bossy, and they still remind me of the first post I've ever made. I remember the fun on this server, but just some bossy bully stopped it. If i would even make a question
"If someone agrees this, "/support" then." No one would agree. I just think you seriously deserve a unadmin, because a real guy who ruins fun. I seriously loved this server, but okay. If you don't want me, tell me then. I hope this post changes something, but hopefully nothing.

Trying the get the admin that banned you for being the dumbass you admitted you admitted being and throwing a pity party for youself wont help you. You have dug yourself so loving deep. You are acting like Pecon is stupid. I know for a fact Pecon isn't going to fall for this stuff. I feel asthough the admins were very easy on you, but you just had to prove this nonexistent point.

Stab people with it and revive your dead weasel.