Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1615581 times)

Was the scientist supposed to be based off of the tf2c mod for tf2 :/ http://tf2classic.com/wiki/Scientist

I didn't really base Scientist off of anything.

When I saw the Admin Applications it reminded me of American Idol.

When Trifornt said, “A clown could make an application better than yours.” reminded me of Simon Cowell.

Anniversary forever
pls this

When Trifornt said, “A clown could make an application better than yours.” reminded me of Simon Cowell.
accurate

Anniversary forever
The only reason this would be a good thing is because the admin pool tends to be left open. Other than that, I'm sick of Bedroom.

I'm sick of Bedroom.
I'm not tired of it yet infact i think its the best map yet

I'm not tired of it yet infact i think its the best map yet
Oh, yes, it is my favorite map. It's just getting old

Edit: No pun intended B^)

Oh, yes, it is my favorite map. It's just getting old
yeah a weekly rotation is necessary to avoid that

Are all of the maps going to have their cap points converted from crits upon capture to the laser?
I was on and there was talk about this... Is the laser only for bedroom or will it be added in to other or all other maps as well?

Are all of the maps going to have their cap points converted from crits upon capture to the laser?
I was on and there was talk about this... Is the laser only for bedroom or will it be added in to other or all other maps as well?
all

The cap laser is no fun :C

The cap laser is no fun :C
its better this way cuz now boss cant effectivly camp, plus whever normals got crits the boss would just be like "lol nah" and run, especially in maps with teleporters everywhere (blizzard, that one desert one)