Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625706 times)

its better this way cuz now boss cant effectivly camp, plus whever normals got crits the boss would just be like "lol nah" and run, especially in maps with teleporters everywhere (blizzard, that one desert one)

Laser + crit, that would be so much better

:^)

Laser + crit, that would be so much better

:^)
If you've played as boss often, then you would know that it's deadly enough to say the least.

By the way, though, are the votes map saves updated to recently, cuz the past few map changes they've had to be manually changed

Hmm, I wish Bester Bageler showed more images of the new hangar

When reviewing applications, Jetz seems to insist that a line is a terrible boss fighting formation. Has anyone actually tested this yet? If it hasn't happened yet, it should. One round, entire server in a single-file line.

Also, speaking of Jetz, I demand the chainsaw debate gorilla be added as a boss.

When reviewing applications, Jetz seems to insist that a line is a terrible boss fighting formation. Has anyone actually tested this yet? If it hasn't happened yet, it should. One round, entire server in a single-file line.
Well, I mean, it makes sense. If you line up single file, then the boss just has to sweep back and forth on his mouse to hit everyone, or in Rotondo's case, just rush them. Plus, they would probably end up blocking each others' shots. The best strategy is to spread out. The only case where clustering up is a good idea is on the cap point.

Well, I mean, it makes sense. If you line up single file, then the boss just has to sweep back and forth on his mouse to hit everyone, or in Rotondo's case, just rush them. Plus, they would probably end up blocking each others' shots. The best strategy is to spread out. The only case where clustering up is a good idea is on the cap point.

I thought it was clear I was making a joke. A line is obviously a terrible idea - get in front of the line and mow everyone down without moving.

However I do want to see this attempted. How exactly this would be organized I don't know.

i think there should be a Golden Gate Bridge map or Space Highway map
just a few ideas being thrown out

I thought it was clear I was making a joke. A line is obviously a terrible idea - get in front of the line and mow everyone down without moving.

However I do want to see this attempted. How exactly this would be organized I don't know.
1. It would be an absolutely stupid strategy, as stated earlier
2. It should be taped(recorded) if it actually happens for many subscribers, likes, more players on the server, and tons of laughing.
3. Boss would annihilate everyone
4. We can't really tell if you are making a joke or not in your typing unless you put something before, in, or after your text indicating that you are actually joking and not being serious
5. I really want to see this happen as well
6. It would be very hard to organize since some people may refuse(if not all of them) especially if they are a miniboss, also who is the boss, who are the players, and what boss is chosen

Step 1: Get other people to play as Healer.
Step 2: Realize virtually nobody else plays Healer.
Step 3: Cry.

If successful, you should find yourself a member of a two-person single-file line staring down a boss.

i play healer :(

so does aware at times B)

There should be a way to fix the sentry planting, people are still glitching sentries out of the map so Rotondo can't get to them, or Medusa (or any boss that doesn't do any explosive damage)

Hmm, I wish Bester Bageler showed more images of the new hangar
Hmm...

I wonder when the boss shop will be implemented :)

I wonder when the boss shop will be implemented :)

we're onto you visolator

too bad I can't play because my w key is semi-broken

too bad I can't play because my w key is semi-broken
Rebind controls to esdf.