Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625954 times)

Rebind controls to esdf.

didn't even occur to me, I'll do that

speaking of rebinding, my jet is middle click, and crouch is right click.
post any weird configurations you guys have if any

I wonder when the boss shop will be implemented :)
fun, i bet theres probably gonna be a laser protection item, less damage taken by the cap laser

enter to talk, though that isnt weird for me

fun, i bet theres probably gonna be a laser protection item, less damage taken by the cap laser
I had a few ideas for what should be in the boss shop, though some of them are gonna be a bit ranty for the normals. (little bit of page stretch)
(inb4 'OMG PECON PLS NERF')

1. Laser Protection - costs 5,000 points - Grants extra protection against the Laser (what you just said, too)
2. Weak Bullet Protection - cost 1,000 points - Grants a little bit more protection against bullets. Does not work on giant/fat bosses like Rotondo or Kaje or Penth
3. Speed Boost - cost 3,000 points - Grants you a speed boost that'll let you get to those pesky Normals faster.
4. Jump Boost - cost 3,000 points - Grants you a jump boost to get to higher places.
5. Major Bullet Protection - costs 10,000 points - Grants more protection against bullets, however still does not work on giant/fat bosses.
6. Halos - costs 2,000 points - Lets the Boss see enemies behind walls with small halos around them, like in L4D or Garry's Mod. Helps when the game becomes Hide 'n Seek...
7. Faster Projectiles - costs 4,000 points - For Bosses that shoot projectiles, their projectiles will become faster. (normals gotta go fast)
8. Health Boost - costs 10,000 points - Gives the Boss some more health. Expensive because bosses have too much HP already ayayay (helps if it's a low-pop server though)
9. Vehicle Support - costs 5,000/10,000 points - Lets the Boss choose a vehicle (jeep or tank) to ride in. (woo bumper cars)
10. Little Buddy - costs 8,000 points - Gives the Boss a little buddy that shoots at Normals.

And a little bit of silly ones... (could be added to Normals shop because why not)
1. sombrero - costs 100 points - bring out the mexican in you and show those Annoying Orange supporters whos boss!!!11 (its a hat)
2. sanic noises - costs 100 points - lol gotta go fast
3. gaben noises - costs 100 points - let the normals know who you REALLY are...... gabe newell
4. native american noises - costs 100 points - use the native american roots to fight your enemies!!!11
5. U.S.A flag - costs 100 points - show those ungrateful non-americans who is the true american!!!11
6. Pecon flag - costs 100 points - show your support for Pecon. :^)
7. Boss Battles flag - costs 100 points - show your support for Boss Battles. :^)
8. Badspot flag - costs 100 points - show your support for Badspot and pray that he doesn't ban you :^(

these are just some ideas. some of the ideas (in terms of points) are not really set in stone or anything because basically everyone has over 100k points lol so... yeah

Some of those upgrades are not possible with the current Blockland engine we have.

Some of those upgrades are not possible with the current Blockland engine we have.
ouch
welp, they're just ideas
(unless baddy decides to upgrade or somethig idk)

(unless baddy decides to upgrade or somethig idk)
Good joke :)

This guy kept getting out of map and would wait the entire time.

There's his ID and everything, an admin please help :(
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:42:54 AM by CapTMeaT »

pagestretch pls
just an exploiting git by the looks of it

The wall exploit is still existant?

Yea, idk why
Doesn't work for me.
Maybe they forced the game to not update to their client or something, if that's possible in TGE

Banned. Thanks for posting about it, Capt.

Yea, idk why
Doesn't work for me.
Maybe they forced the game to not update to their client or something, if that's possible in TGE
Well, not really, the server detects it and basically tries to undo it. You can still do the console command (must be a normal speed class for it to work); Badspot's server blocks it but everyone else's server does not fix it. Not sure why.

Banned. Thanks for posting about it, Capt.
ty!!! you're awesome <3
pagestretch pls
just an exploiting git by the looks of it
sry i cant help the page stretch, i didnt even post full size screenshot ;_;

i play healer :(

so does aware at times B)

Aware is best healer

Also:
Add this song pls