Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604878 times)

Why is Christmas censored?
Has the word "christ" which apparently offends people. Which is why some people say "happy holidays" instead.

Has the word "christ" which apparently offends people. Which is why some people say "happy holidays" instead.

uh. I thought we were doing it as a joke every year...?

uh. I thought we were doing it as a joke every year...?
Yeah, I knew that..

But some people are actually offended by the word Christmas which is funny

Why is Christmas censored?
Smngfiehp is the more important holiday.

Joined the server for the first time in forever, get instakilled by the new afk counter because I spawned right when the counter was at 1, great.

Should probably tweak it to where if people spawn when the counter is at the 5 second mark, it wont kill them

Also, why is "dripped" etarded?
I really fail to see how that could offend people

this server has one of the most handicapped word filters I have ever seen, I can't even call it gay

I thought it was because the e-tard filter was completely full of things that are impossible to sort through.

Kind of dumb though considering there are many other more offensive things that aren't filtered where as the word christ doesn't generally offend as bad as other words.

Speaking of sporadic changes, I just did an update that may concern your discussion.

http://bossbattles.pecon.us/forum/?topic=58&page=4#568
I like everything but the jump delay is kind of unnecessary, people who aren't that knowledgeable on Blockland don't even know you can crouch boost ramps, only people who really know about Blockland's strange torque physics would know how to do this, Its going to throw people off and make gameplay seem strange than do more help.

Aside from that I'm pretty sure many of us hate any movement impairing delay that can affect gameplay in a big way, and the only jump delay that makes sense is the one for overweight, because well he's overweight.

I like everything but the jump delay is kind of unnecessary, people who aren't that knowledgeable on Blockland don't even know you can crouch boost ramps, only people who really know about Blockland's strange torque physics would know how to do this, Its going to throw people off and make gameplay seem strange than do more help.

Aside from that I'm pretty sure many of us hate any movement impairing delay that can affect gameplay in a big way, and the only jump delay that makes sense is the one for overweight, because well he's overweight.
this, constant jumping can be really useful if you are a medic or something next to william

this, constant jumping can be really useful if you are a medic or something next to william

Also earlier, the boss was standing still for like 30 seconds. I was a firebug, so I used the flamethrower the WHOLE TIME. It only did like 1000 damage.
Seriously, firebug is trash atm.

Also earlier, the boss was standing still for like 30 seconds. I was a firebug, so I used the flamethrower the WHOLE TIME. It only did like 1000 damage.
Seriously, firebug is trash atm.
Uh somebody who has access to the flamethower's files... how much damage does firebug actually do now? Because this sounds insane.

The flamethrower's damage is by scale now instead of base damage. It could do a lot.

Not really considering he has the super easy melee, so crouching is a death sentence. New jumping works wonders for people unable to run away at stupid speeds, believe me.

Also don't know what happened to the flamethrower, might've gone all wonky after trying to have it scale with playercount. Seemed to be okay when I used it.

Because a thing happened. I've said we should just ditch all word filters because it does more harm than help.

Random words like dripped are etarded but racial slurs and etc are not; 10/10 would tell tribal jokes again