Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1624553 times)

Yeah E-tard should be removed

yeah and let us hug too!!!

Not really considering he has the super easy melee, so crouching is a death sentence. New jumping works wonders for people unable to run away at stupid speeds, believe me.

Also don't know what happened to the flamethrower, might've gone all wonky after trying to have it scale with playercount. Seemed to be okay when I used it.

Because a thing happened. I've said we should just ditch all word filters because it does more harm than help.
Going to be honest here, from the sound of it, new jumping is bad, and its not one of those things that are doing much more good than harm, like I said unless you know how Blockland physics work, your not going to know how to do this, I am recommending this is reverted for all classes except overweight.

Movement delays are never a good thing specially when your used to the normal jumping physics outside this server.

Try it for yourself. It's not really noticeable. Panic jumping works as always. It really does only as advertised; stopping people from abusing modter.

Try it for yourself. It's not really noticeable. Panic jumping works as always. It really does only as advertised; stopping people from abusing modter.
I don't really see that as abuse or exploit, it's not like it's a bug or something.

Abuse/exploit =/= bug/glitch

People can easily get away from situations with modter, but since the delay is there they can only get away with it for a second

The jump delay prevents me from climbing the hills in certain parts

I for one actually like the jump revision. It's only noticeable when you're loving around with ramps which isn't intended, it's just stuffty torque.although this wouldn't be a problem if people stopped using stuffty modter for maps Also, making the slower classes a bit faster is also nice.

I for one actually like the jump revision. It's only noticeable when you're loving around with ramps which isn't intended, it's just stuffty torque.[size= 2pt]although this wouldn't be a problem if people stopped using stuffty modter for maps[/size]
"stuffty torque" you realize most games do this with ramps right
"Don't make maps with modter" Okay, would you like to render 30-60k more bricks? And also have people consume days just fix this? Sorry, there are people out there that don't have that kind of money to upgrade to a good computer. Might be their loss but only if Blockland had a better rendering system. I have a decent computer but rendering 80k+ of bricks is when my fps starts to drop.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 12:14:50 PM by Kyuande »

So its only an issue with modter? Thats strange.

We do need more brick based maps though, something like hangar.

New jumping update completely overrides my strategy of getting around as rocketman

New jumping update completely overrides my strategy of getting around as rocketman
how?

"stuffty torque" you realize most games do this with ramps right
"Don't make maps with modter" Okay, would you like to render 30-60k more bricks? And also have people consume days just fix this? Sorry, there are people out there that don't have that kind of money to upgrade to a good computer. Might be their loss but only if Blockland had a better rendering system. I have a decent computer but rendering 80k+ of bricks is when my fps starts to drop.
Well clearly I don't play a lot of games that do handle ramps like this. Plus, brick based maps tend to be higher quality than most terrain stuff. I have yet to see a new map that tops hangar or bedroom on the server, as those two are the most popular maps and both use 0 modter. I guess modter isn't necessarily a bad thing to use, but the problem is that people get lazy and use JUST modter and then add some brick props here and there and make ugly looking maps that aren't fun to play on.

We do need more brick based maps though, something like hangar.
I think this will tickle your fancy.