Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1630003 times)

appears that william has recently been stufftified
Also handicapo Rotondo

Also handicapo Rotondo
At least he isnt a big fat meanie like you

pecon please help

the server is complaining how all of their progress has been reset

please solve this as soon as possible.

pecon please help

the server is complaining how all of their progress has been reset

please solve this as soon as possible.
wait
Progress as in achievement progress??????

wait
Progress as in achievement progress??????
from what i hear from aware, it seems to be everything including bosscoins. a fair warning to you all: dont join the server until this issue is resolved.

from what i hear from aware, it seems to be everything including bosscoins. a fair warning to you all: dont join the server until this issue is resolved.
oh
oh nooooo

I was planning to visit today, might as well isolate myself with Warframe.

I was planning to visit today, might as well isolate myself with Warframe.

I might join you...

I've got a backup from last week for people affected. I'm uploading those right now and the server should be back up soon.

so it's safe to join?
Yes. If your save file doesn't seem to be intact let an admin know. I'm queuing up restores to do right now and am designing a tool that will allow admins to do restores themselves.

Yes. If your save file doesn't seem to be intact let an admin know. I'm queuing up restores to do right now and am designing a tool that will allow admins to do restores themselves.
if i didnt get on at all during the time frame in which the saves were forgeted up will i have my normal save or the one from the back up

if i didnt get on at all during the time frame in which the saves were forgeted up will i have my normal save or the one from the back up
most likely

I did