Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1660810 times)

Upon loading the skybox I notice that the clouds move the same way it is just the direction of the skybox itself that has been changed. Could you modify it so the galaxy is on the northern face of the skybox and have cloud movement stay the same?
Turns out that there didn't seem to be a way to change the cloud direction, so I rotated the sky instead. I cannot tell what you want from this reply, though.

Turns out that there didn't seem to be a way to change the cloud direction, so I rotated the sky instead. I cannot tell what you want from this reply, though.
Since you can't rotate the clouds but can rotate the sky, rotate it so the galaxy faces north? You changed its direction from east to west.

Since you can't rotate the clouds but can rotate the sky, rotate it so the galaxy faces north? You changed its direction from east to west.
If the position it was in originally was east or west, then it's current position would be north or south. I moved it onto an adjacent wall, not the opposing wall.

If the position it was in originally was east or west, then it's current position would be north or south. I moved it onto an adjacent wall, not the opposing wall.
It was originally east and in the version you posted it was west.

Medusa now has a new power. The health draining magic trap Bloodfort Andromeda.

It can be placed on any surface. Shortly after doing so, it becomes invisible. While hidden, it begins to grow in size, reaching its maximum area after about five minutes. When it's triggered, you'll only have a second to get out of its area before being hit with 150 damage. Damaging a player like this will heal Medusa for 10% of her total health.

Keep your team informed if you see her place it, because there's no indication of where it is until the trap is sprung.

so when's the scientist going to be nerfed

Medusa is no longer retail William. :0

I think.

Theres a bug on the server that causes the boss to respawn when killed.

Theres a bug on the server that causes the boss to respawn when killed.
I forgot that existed, but I thought that bug died out naturally.

Medusa now has a new power. The health draining magic trap Bloodfort Andromeda.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/ElQEOKD.png[/img]http://

It can be placed on any surface. Shortly after doing so, it becomes invisible. While hidden, it begins to grow in size, reaching its maximum area after about five minutes. When it's triggered, you'll only have a second to get out of its area before being hit with 150 damage. Damaging a player like this will heal Medusa for 10% of her total health.

Keep your team informed if you see her place it, because there's no indication of where it is until the trap is sprung.
ayy its me

i like that medusa is actually playable now, but we can watch everyone (including me lol) start maining medusa

It was originally east and in the version you posted it was west.
West? I thought you said weast

I forgot that existed, but I thought that bug died out naturally.
No, it is still alive. I don't remember the circumstances off-hand, but it does happen occasionally. I don't think it really matters though because it doesn't affect anything, especially since the boss may only get about 3-5 seconds(mostly!) to try and kill a normal, which doesn't happen(most of the time).

Added a method of resetting your account password on the Boss Battles forums. Read the information on the login page if you have forgotten your password.

Out of curiousity, what security does the forum apply to passwords?