Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604651 times)

I remember back when i was young, i got perma'd for DOS threats because i was a little bastard and had an out of control temper, even though i had no way to possibly dos the place.

Youth, good times. Still makes me cringe to this day.

are ppl still even applying for admin anymore because i want to but nobody else is so i dunno.

people arent applying for admin enough to make it worthwhile to do another session of approving/disapproving people

people arent applying for admin enough to make it worthwhile to do another session of approving/disapproving people
How do we know about the absence of an app session if we don't know the amount of applications or the timing of the arrangement of the staff for judgement?

are ppl still even applying for admin anymore because i want to but nobody else is so i dunno.
Apply if you want to. It's better than not applying at all, and I mean maybe we could see a huge spike in activity for Boss Battles

How do we know about the absence of an app session if we don't know the amount of applications or the timing of the arrangement of the staff for judgement?
either pecon or jetz mentioned it recently on the server

banned for a week for moveforwarding once with no warning even though i was gonna Self Delete right afterwards smh what is this police brutality smh im totally going to post this on tumblr so all 12 of my followers will know your crimes -__________-

You use a very interesting health bar graphic.

You use a very interesting health bar graphic.
Hmmm...

Server was amazing with friends:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 04:31:34 PM by Redconer »

banned for a week for moveforwarding once with no warning even though i was gonna Self Delete right afterwards -snipped out memestuff-
Your actions after the fact that you exploited don't justify doing it, be happy I didn't perma you like everyone else who gets caught clipping through walls.

how not to set up camp on the point

how not to set up camp on the point
theres a new sherif in town