Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625692 times)

I assume that this baseplate has the same brick name as the clouds.  Whenever solid clouds are purchased, the baseplate also receives the attributes.

Wow, that explains why most bosses couldn't hit me

Wow, that explains why most bosses couldn't hit me

Its because ur good

Just a gentle reminder that the server only has enough funds to continue operating for a bit more than a month. The goal was to keep hosting until the anniversary in November so we could give the server a proper end, but that can't happen unless the funds actually exist to host it until then.

You can view the server's funds in real time at: https://bossbattles.pecon.us/donate/
When someone donates it will update immediately, so you don't need to worry about the page not being up to date in case your donation hinged on nobody else having donated yet.

i was right about to apply in this moment.
>"why should i accept you?" rules are impossible to comply
>no previous admin experience but in my own server
>only 13 years old
>im pretty bad at boss battles
>Im salty

+- can build quite decently

<nothing atm

i hate my life right now
its like pecon excludes most of the blockland community (this probably makes sense but still)
i have seen a lot of people get denied here

this means only one thing : im pessimist, seeing the glass half-empty and ill possibly have my application denied if i do so
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:11:51 AM by BlocklandBlockoCity »

what about leopard.hosting? is that on the same cash flow as the server or is it allotted more?

what about leopard.hosting? is that on the same cash flow as the server or is it allotted more?
Leopard.hosting is completely separate and is funded separately as well. It's not going anywhere.

alright cool just wanted to be sure about that

i think i know why boss battles is dying
because its the hangar map every other day

i think i know why boss battles is dying
because its the hangar map every other day
the people vote for what they want, and they want the best map.

i was right about to apply in this moment.
>"why should i accept you?" rules are impossible to comply
>no previous admin experience but in my own server
>only 13 years old
>im pretty bad at boss battles
>Im salty

+- can build quite decently

<nothing atm

i hate my life right now
its like pecon excludes most of the blockland community (this probably makes sense but still)
i have seen a lot of people get denied here

this means only one thing : im pessimist, seeing the glass half-empty and ill possibly have my application denied if i do so
what the forget does this even mean you absolute nut

what the forget does this even mean you absolute nut
that means that im not good enough to have responsibility for a hard cargo..
i dont have responsibility already irl, now if i every try to moderate in this server, it will be disasterous..

that means that im not good enough to have responsibility for a hard cargo..
i dont have responsibility already irl, now if i every try to moderate in this server, it will be disasterous..
Okay. We're not sure why you're telling us this, though. It doesn't seem very relevant.