Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625504 times)

i was right about to apply in this moment.
>"why should i accept you?" rules are impossible to comply
>no previous admin experience but in my own server
>only 13 years old
>im pretty bad at boss battles
>Im salty

+- can build quite decently

<nothing atm

i hate my life right now
its like pecon excludes most of the blockland community (this probably makes sense but still)
i have seen a lot of people get denied here

this means only one thing : im pessimist, seeing the glass half-empty and ill possibly have my application denied if i do so
that means that im not good enough to have responsibility for a hard cargo..
i dont have responsibility already irl, now if i every try to moderate in this server, it will be disasterous..
Hey bud, I think you got the wrong place; applications are two blocks down. Also, stop being a pessimist and spouting that you hate your life like some edgy memer. No one likes an edgelord and you'll get nowhere in life by telling people things like that. Also, why would you write negative qualities instead of more good things? Are you really that shallow and have nothing better to write down?
i dont have responsibility already irl, now if i every try to moderate in this server, it will be disasterous..
You're literally admitting that no one should trust you with anything, that's a great way to be ignored when it comes to anything of remote importance like administration. Maybe you should wait until you're older before considering administrative positions.

Someone should fix this eventually.

post the map save
the 2011 saves you twit

aware deemed me a hero today <3

aware deemed me a hero today <3

He must have been aware of all your good deeds

He must have been aware of all your good deeds
/togglearmyunit

We're like $19.81 away from reaching November, there's only enough to reach October.

I might donate another 20 if no one else does.

We must reach Bedroom time

You're literally admitting that no one should trust you with anything, that's a great way to be ignored when it comes to anything of remote importance like administration. Maybe you should wait until you're older before considering administrative positions.
Also saying that if someone ever got me mad, i probably would end up banning that guy and then being fired.
that means i don't have enough nerves to hold such anger.

i don't want to end up being drama'd again for being such a bad admin/moderator, though, but this is called life. it sucks, and it is unfair.

can you be banned by console if you type moveforward(0.1); in the console?

Hey bud, I think you got the wrong place; applications are two blocks down
forget YOU

can you be banned by console if you type moveforward(0.1); in the console?
no