Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628023 times)

I applied earlier on in the topic, got declined but am willing to resubmit.

Application:

Name: Darren ingame/Wordy on forums
BL_ID: 7893
Previous Experience: I have been admins on many server and have hosted my own server a couple of times.
Who recommends you?:
Big Brother; evidence here.JazZ; evidence here.Hookhands; evidence here.YoungRotations; i'll get evidence when he is online:3
I'll get more, if you want more recommendations.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): you should accept me because I am a very normal casual administator, I can host, and look after others server without stress. but I only ban people for game defying reasons, like the boss being AFK, destroying sentries, etc. Although I do not ban people for personal reasons, like Dramas.
Your Timezone/Region: UK... erm, i think its GMT+0

I am unsure if I have been ignored due to the pages which have built up in the space of 2 days.

what do you mean personal reasons like dramas?

what do you mean personal reasons like dramas?
I mean that I don't ban people from arguments that we have had previously...?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:39:09 PM by Wordy »

Am I the only thinking that Samus a little too much health, and Kaje has too little?
imo kaje used to have too little health.

I am unsure if I have been ignored due to the pages which have built up in the space of 2 days.
you were accepted weren't you?

you were accepted weren't you?
I don't think I saw a reply which appointed I was accepted.

Wordy; Probably in unless Pecon says no.
Ah, didn't see that.

I recommend Darren, he's pro

Skillet is a Christian Rock Band. Monster is about Satan trying to embed sin in him.

Uh, not quite. Monster is about the Monster of sin that is.. quote "just beneath the skin."

Uh, not quite. Monster is about the Monster of sin that is.. quote "just beneath the skin."
yes, it is a christian rock band

I am unsure, but I keep seeing players stay inside the music room whilst spamming the play button, can something be done about this?

I am unsure, but I keep seeing players stay inside the music room whilst spamming the play button, can something be done about this?
You're an admin, right? Tell them to get out of there. If they don't listen, kick them.