Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658781 times)

Was there a crash or something? The player bar has vanished. :/
Wanded. Nonserious things don't last long around here.

Just wondering, did you guys get dynamic health working?

Just wondering, did you guys get dynamic health working?
Yeah, I got a couple events that do the job. SetMaximumHealth will use a fixed value, SetBossHealth uses one base value + one modifier value which is multiplied by the number of players. It's all controlled by a damage resistance variable in the player. However, it doesn't play well with other health modifiers, so if slayer's modifier is supposed to boost the 100 health boss to 150, it may actually boost the 2000 health boss to 3000.

They haven't been implemented much yet, besides Kaje, who is fixed at 500, and Rotondo, who currently has 1000 + 850x. That might sound like a lot, but somehow it converts to a scale less than the ones used by datablock based health. I have no idea what causes it, but I presume it's related to the reason that it took 20 tank shells to bring down the 500 HP datablock and only 1 for the default 100 one.

Anybody know whats happened to the Music Room?

Anybody know whats happened to the Music Room?
Undergoing renovations, last I checked.

Undergoing renovations, last I checked.
Renovations?
well it is now back, shall I remove it to keep it under renovations?

Wanded. Nonserious things don't last long around here.
What? Freeze's version was up for about two weeks. The bar gave health for each drink, its not like it wasn't well built or anything either.

because my bar was obviously better :cookieMonster:

What? Freeze's version was up for about two weeks. The bar gave health for each drink, its not like it wasn't well built or anything either.
Well built doesn't matter when it doesn't fit with the game. Besides the healing, which it probably shouldn't have done in the first place, it was a rather pointless structure. As for how long it lasted, I smashed it when I decided the bar gimmick got old.Any new bars will probably be wanded much faster.

Topic subject brought to you by ██████.

Topic subject brought to you by ██████.
We have a dozen anti-SOPA topics already. This doesn't need  to be one of them.

Too late.

Pecon, when will your new server be ready?

We have a dozen anti-SOPA topics already. This doesn't need  to be one of them.

Too late.

Pecon, when will your new server be ready?
He's busy building his 300 story anti-SOPA monument, projected to be finished in late November. The new server will resume progress when that is completed.

Damn SOPA, causing trouble before it even passes.