Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1658757 times)

Name:RaR
BL_ID:20586
Previous Experience:moderating at friends servers, Keeping people in line and delivering harsh kicks for chat abuse, and maybe even for overly insulting.
Who recommends you?:Dirk, 24ant, Hacker, Reinforcements, Elizabeth L., TheScout, Mr. Blockers
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate):Im good at keeping the server fun, as well as controlling flamewars and fights, The server is extremely entertaining. And I would like to increase the liking. By accepting me you could get an even better server, with even nicer people. Decline, you'll get meaner people and frankly, a meaner server. So accept me, I do not care if you are ignoring. It is a big mistake that you are. Thanks, -RaR
Your Timezone/Region: Georgia (USA), Eastern Standard Time (Deal with it)

I dont vote on RaR at all he spammed my friends IRC with distraction and rage quitted i think.

ETIENNESTARX
TheBlackParrot's Server
Epost

im saying id like to apply for admin because i am a good fighter and id like to help event stuff and build.

TheBlackParrot's Server
Epost

im saying id like to apply for admin because i am a good fighter and id like to help event stuff and build.
PST

TheBlackParrot's Server
Epost

PST

What is this rubbish? I also don't believe Epost actually recommended you.

ETIENNESTARX
TheBlackParrot's Server
Epost

TheBlackParrot's Server
Epost

PST

nice DENIED sign.
Thanks, try adding more if you're given the opportunity to reapply.

Also try formatting a bit more.

Frontrox get pecon to read my app  :nes:

Frontrox get pecon to read my app  :nes:
He denied you already didnt he?
He even said he was going to ignore any other apps from you.

He got mad at me for kicking him for...
Talking like this.

"Like spam?
its
good
yummy
spicy too
hot"

Flooding the chat.
http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=32707
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 02:15:50 PM by Fastlex »

He got mad for kicking at me for kicking him for...
It seems whenever a player says "I'm telling on you!" to an admin, the admin is all, "Not if I tell on you first!"

The only real downside is that it probably keeps the person from actually posting their twisted side.