Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628537 times)

i tried fixing the minigame but i couldnt manage because i didnt have the authority required
What's wrong with the minigame?

go find out for yourself lol

I'm at school at the moment, I can't.
I wish I could, believe me.

There's a glitch. My SA powers aren't working.

calm your loving tits i'm getting on now
A; forget you bb and your authority required stuff
b; reported stocking for trolling in this thread
c; contacted pecon over skype and he can't do stuff
d; accidentally closed steam so can't reach jetz
e; downloading that new loving update

Well, forget. It appears my attempt to fix the minigame not resetting at the end of rounds has broken it worse. I restarted the server, disabled the offending package, and reloaded the bricks. I'm on a laptop so that's about all I can do from here.

After a bit of frantic keyboard mashing to fix the server using only eval before class starts, I think I got it working. Not certain though. Going to be 10 minutes late to class, so I hope it worked.

Is there anything I can do to help?

calm your loving tits i'm getting on now
A; forget you bb and your authority required stuff

calm yourself starfish. i wasnt making any hint towards me needing more authority. i was simply stating a fact. i couldnt do anything.

Well, forget. It appears my attempt to fix the minigame not resetting at the end of rounds has broken it worse. I restarted the server, disabled the offending package, and reloaded the bricks. I'm on a laptop so that's about all I can do from here.

After a bit of frantic keyboard mashing to fix the server using only eval before class starts, I think I got it working. Not certain though. Going to be 10 minutes late to class, so I hope it worked.
fdaf
looks like it worked

i was gonna bitch about how you didn't post that you were fixing then it turns out you have no idea what went wrong
i feel bad now  :panda:
Is there anything I can do to help?
administrate
theres no admins on, and theres like 5 peeps on the server, that servers only going to get more people
calm yourself starfish. i wasnt making any hint towards me needing more authority. i was simply stating a fact. i couldnt do anything.
sounded like it to me
but im misreading everything today and yesterday

d; accidentally closed steam so can't reach jetz
Well start it up again.

1. For a start you say you ban swearers, that means you ban for no reason.
2. Second you ban people who build insulting builds only admin's can build.
3. This is hard to understand from someone with a low BL_ID.
1. That's a personal rule he has, possibly if he's on his own/a friend's server. Now we don't enforce it here, but that doesn't mean it's "not a reason", so you can go ahead and shut the hell up.
2. Again, if he's admin on another server perhaps he'll do it?
3. Eat stuff and die, cumbucket. You're not "a low ID" just because you're 8000 numbers lower than him. And just because he has a 32k ID doesn't mean he's instantly stuff. Have you seen any of his work? I haven't but I'm not saying that he can't build well or event well. I have a 5000 ID and there are some 10k+ IDs that can build/event 300x better than me. You're a lower ID and you're a dumbass. Go shove that "low BL_ID" thing so far up your ass so it removes whatever stufffest is in your brain.

God damn.

1. That's a personal rule he has, possibly if he's on his own/a friend's server. Now we don't enforce it here, but that doesn't mean it's "not a reason", so you can go ahead and shut the hell up.
3. Eat stuff and die, cumbucket. You're not "a low ID" just because you're 8000 numbers lower than him. And just because he has a 32k ID doesn't mean he's instantly stuff. Have you seen any of his work? I haven't but I'm not saying that he can't build well or event well. I have a 5000 ID and there are some 10k+ IDs that can build/event 300x better than me. You're a lower ID and you're a dumbass. Go shove that "low BL_ID" thing so far up your ass so it removes whatever stufffest is in your brain.

God damn.
i just loved what you said there.

God damn.

i have a 2k ID and I'm not admin, something is really wrong with the server

i have a 2k ID and I'm not admin, something is really wrong with the server
and you're FATITTY WALEFISH

ownd