Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1659801 times)

Then explain what's going on. I had like 15 recommendations and they perma'd me for applying. :C
They perma'd you for whining like a 5 year old when you were rejected, not for applying.

To be frank Stocking is bringing everything upon herself so yeah i don't think you'll be unbanned anytime soon

You're just saying that because you're not admin when you think you should be.
I've been opposing the administration for a while now.  Instead of assuming "oh, hey, his motive is biased because he isn't admin!" look at it from the perspective of others.  Oh, and on that note, let's not mention that the only people defending the administration here are those who are admin.  Doesn't that seem a little one sided to you?

Fixed
So, whenever you're excluded from something, it's loveist?  Are you 10?

Feel free to re-apply if you got declined or ignored earlier.

Okay okay

Name: Stoking
BL_ID: 15172
Previous Experience: admin on every server but urs sense beta
Who recommends you?: Badspot + Iban +
Seconding Stocking.
I recommend stocking as well.
Recommending Stocking, I wasn't going to but she's probably a good choice since all of us and Night Fox still learn everyday never stop till we die.
yes yes

i vot 4 stoken bcuz she can fly and be superman
Wordy has a bunch of faked recommendations, Stocking has actual recommendations. Stocking for admin.
i blindly support everything badspot does. so if he says stocking so do i.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): The court are powerful almost anything, not all... They would throw you real life MEN PRISON above age +18... They see you (preteen boy) as cute pinky butt hole and They (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape your tiny pinky butt hole and You get AIDS until he dead, You realize that you still 13 year old.  Real world are not loving around. I am try make point is.... You is not know everything, and all of us and night fox still learn everyday never stop until we die. End story.

Your Timezone/Region: Francian Equestria

i'm sorry
what

Badspot
WHAT

by now if you don't realize stocking is joking please kill yourself

stocking? play blockland? ha!

Anyone else is free to join in anytime they want, we're not going to force people to side for us.
Of course, you of all people should know that lalam.

Okay okay

Name: Stoking
BL_ID: 15172
Previous Experience: admin on every server but urs sense beta
Who recommends you?: Badspot + Iban +
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): The court are powerful almost anything, not all... They would throw you real life MEN PRISON above age +18... They see you (preteen boy) as cute pinky butt hole and They (big man brother) mega huge rooster rape your tiny pinky butt hole and You get AIDS until he dead, You realize that you still 13 year old.  Real world are not loving around. I am try make point is.... You is not know everything, and all of us and night fox still learn everyday never stop until we die. End story.

Your Timezone/Region: Francian Equestria
1. Badspot does not recommend you
2. Iban does not recommend you
3. Bisjac does not recommend you due to #1
4. Katamari was being hugely sarcastic when they recommended you.

Your application is forgeted up. It wont be accepted. And not just because you're permabanned.

What are you on about? We were playing together earlier as we always do.

well it's not like the entire thing screamed "joke" to me that's just preposterous

but the way it's constructed is a joke within itself; it isn't funny.

Of course, you of all people should know that lalam.
1. Badspot does not recommend you
2. Iban does not recommend you
3. Bisjac does not recommend you due to #1
4. Katamari was being hugely sarcastic when they recommended you.

Your application is forgeted up. It wont be accepted. And not just because you're permabanned.

You can't prove any of that. You're basing those assumptions on ignorant female stereotypes.

Stocking needs a good punch to the face.

Stocking needs a good punch to the face.

Nice chauvinism. You're really not helping your case.