Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628376 times)

Trish isn't even a girl. It's a man posing a woman, and me and every one of the administration knows that he's just keeping the guise up to try and create a wall of untruths to shield against the hard-hitting accusations of chauvinism, misogyny, and blatant loveism that runs rampant like a plague throughout the server's moderation staff. I've had adequate recommendations, I filled out the application as you'd requested, twice even, and I was denied on the basis of fallacious stereotypes pertaining to the female gender.

I demand justice.

SUE SUE SUE!

Trish isn't even a girl. It's a man posing a woman, and me and every one of the administration knows that he's just keeping the guise up to try and create a wall of untruths to shield against the hard-hitting accusations of chauvinism, misogyny, and blatant loveism that runs rampant like a plague throughout the server's moderation staff. I've had adequate recommendations, I filled out the application as you'd requested, twice even, and I was denied on the basis of fallacious stereotypes pertaining to the female gender.

I demand justice.
That's nice.

I demand justice.
who is justice?

I'm wondering how getting unknown online people pissed get people so happy. Stocking needs to get out more.

I'm wondering how getting unknown online people pissed get people so happy. Stocking needs to get out more.
this.

Just stop replying to her jesus christ you guys are getting trolled masively

Leave it to Iban to be unsympathetic and resentful towards women.

Shut up and make me a sandwich!

Entertainment.

Leave it to Iban to be unsympathetic and resentful towards women.
but ur a doushe so u desrve et!1

Shut up and make me a sandwich!
Make one for me too.

What are you on about? We were playing together earlier as we always do.

I'm sure you two play together in ways that aren't Blockland.  :cookieMonster:

I'm sure you two play together in ways that aren't Blockland.  :cookieMonster:

Sometimes in the bedroom, we do rim-job 69 and pop-shuvvit ollies in bed

Sometimes in the bedroom, we do rim-job 69 and pop-shuvvit ollies in bed

wow hipster

wow hipster

i had love before having love was cool

Just stop replying to her jesus christ you guys are getting trolled masively

>leave topic for five days
>3 pages

>leave topic for five hours today
>five pages