Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627855 times)

You can't prove any of that. You're basing those assumptions on ignorant female stereotypes.
no, they're basing those on your stupidity.

What are you on about? We were playing together earlier as we always do.
Both of your avatars are butt naked.
Coincedence?

Anyway, we are all going to ignore stocking now.
the admin team, that is.

You can't prove any of that. You're basing those assumptions on ignorant female stereotypes.
Do you think everything is loveist?
No, we are not. You complained so much because you were rejected that you were acting like a baby, thats why you were banned. Get over it.

Nice chauvinism. You're really not helping your case.
Freeze has got a good point. So does wordy.

No, we are not. You complained so much because you were rejected that you were acting like a baby, thats why you were banned. Get over it.

Freeze has got a good point. So does wordy.

Alright, I'll give you a chance to defend yourselves. What % of your admin team is female?

I mean, it'd be around half if you weren't intentionally denying every female applicant on false pretenses right?

What percent of Blockland is female?  :cookieMonster:

Alright, I'll give you a chance to defend yourselves. What % of your admin team is female?

I mean, it'd be around half if you weren't intentionally denying every female applicant on false pretenses right?
Oh, so wait a second...

If they're no female administrators on the server you decide that it is loveist?

jheeze.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 12:25:22 PM by Wordy »

If they're no female administrators on the server you deside that it is loveist?

That's what I thought. Blatant loveism, it's people like you that are holding society back.

Anyway, we are all going to ignore stocking now.
So now you are disregarding your own rules that you set out for everyone to follow?

I was there when you initially banned Stocking and it's clear that it was based on her gender as the admins and I were discussing just minutes before whether a female could be trusted as an admin. This entire administration is corrupt and it's obvious the server is run with an attitude of cronyism where only the privileged males from your network of friends have any chance of being appointed to a position of power.

Wait, why was she banned?

Trish is admin, and Trish is female.

Wow, stocking and otis are trolling you guys hard.

Considering how many girls even play this game i don't know how % of female admins even applies here

Maybe if more than two females applied then you'd have a base to this argument
You're the only one that I know of other than trish and you're an attentionwhoring douche so yeah

That's what I thought. Blatant loveism, it's people like you that are holding society back.
Maybe if you were nicer you wouldn't be berated with hate like you say

I was there when you initially banned Stocking and it's clear that it was based on her gender as the admins and I were discussing just minutes before whether a female could be trusted as an admin. This entire administration is corrupt and it's obvious the server is run with an attitude of cronyism where only the privileged males from your network of friends have any chance of being appointed to a position of power.
Considering the nature of Stocking it's pretty much justified. SYNTAX ERROR

But what is the point if you've been declined?

not like they're going to change their opinion upon you thinking it's loveist.

either leave it or create a drama where it's suppost to be.

So now you are disregarding your own rules that you set out for everyone to follow?

I agree with this, however, lacking the same opinion about their loveist promotions.  Once more, Trish is admin, and Trish is female.

Either way, the majority of the people administrating were, indeed, only made admin due to previous relations not having much of anything to do with their ability to hold a position of power.

Considering how many girls even play this game i don't know how % of female admins even applies here
Maybe if more than two females applied then you'd have a base to this argument
You're the only one that I know of other than trish and you're an attentionwhoring douche so yeah
Maybe if you were nicer you wouldn't be berated with hate like you say
Considering the nature of Stocking it's pretty much justified. SYNTAX ERROR

Trish isn't even a girl. It's a man posing a woman, and me and every one of the administration knows that he's just keeping the guise up to try and create a wall of untruths to shield against the hard-hitting accusations of chauvinism, misogyny, and blatant loveism that runs rampant like a plague throughout the server's moderation staff. I've had adequate recommendations, I filled out the application as you'd requested, twice even, and I was denied on the basis of fallacious stereotypes pertaining to the female gender.

I demand justice.

Just stop replying to her jesus christ you guys are getting trolled masively