Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625082 times)

Guys, can you re-enable player lights for Rotondo? When playing as Rotondo in first person, your fists have no weapon image so you cannot tell when you are ACTUALLY using them, and you cant tell what the recharge time is. A light still shows up in first person, allowing Rotondo to know what he's even doing.

Guys, can you re-enable player lights for Rotondo? When playing as Rotondo in first person, your fists have no weapon image so you cannot tell when you are ACTUALLY using them, and you cant tell what the recharge time is. A light still shows up in first person, allowing Rotondo to know what he's even doing.
You sound very confused. I think what you are asking is for some way for the person playing Rotondo to know if their punch attack is ready.

You sound very confused. I think what you are asking is for some way for the person playing Rotondo to know if their punch attack is ready.
Actually that makes sense - the light mounted to the hand would show in first person when Rotondo swings his arms, even though you can't actually see his hands in first person.

Actually that makes sense - the light mounted to the hand would show in first person when Rotondo swings his arms, even though you can't actually see his hands in first person.
Exactly, and on the old v20 Boss Battles server in the Bedroom, that's EXACTLY how I knew when to strike.

Server just went down...

He's saying that normally when you're playing Rotondo, if you're in first person you'd just click wildly hoping to hit something. There's no way of telling when you are actually swinging and when you're clicking does nothing because it's not ready yet. A light would allow for people to know when you're actually attacking and when you're not

He's saying that normally when you're playing Rotondo, if you're in first person you'd just click wildly hoping to hit something. There's no way of telling when you are actually swinging and when you're clicking does nothing because it's not ready yet. A light would allow for people to know when you're actually attacking and when you're not
Yeah, basically what I'm trying to say here.

I don't know why Player Lights are disabled anyhow :/

Hey pecon7, my friend wanted me to apply for admin

Name: Microwave
Bl_id: 37934 (I started playing when my bl_id was a lot lower, but the computer carshed)
armyguy, wazup123, Mr.X, chrisorapter, deadwolf, Shadow arrow, and a lot others who I forgot there names.
Armyguy, K, chrisorapter, wazup123, king
I am a good builder, and great at events, I also can moderate te server
good.
West coast

Can't leave minigame.

You need to be a Super Admin to leave the minigame.

Hey pecon7, my friend wanted me to apply for admin

Name: Microwave
Bl_id: 37934 (I started playing when my bl_id was a lot lower, but the computer carshed)
armyguy, wazup123, Mr.X, chrisorapter, deadwolf, Shadow arrow, and a lot others who I forgot there names.
Armyguy, K, chrisorapter, wazup123, king
I am a good builder, and great at events, I also can moderate te server
good.
West coast
Dude, you need to fix this
1. Spell words right
2. Check your grammar
3. Capitalize pronouns
4. It has to make sense!

You need to be a Super Admin to leave the minigame.
We have to change that preference to "Admin" every time we reset. It's not saving like everything else does.

We have to change that preference to "Admin" every time we reset. It's not saving like everything else does.
Also don't know if this is a bug but whenever you leave the minigame you have to push F7 to spawn like when you F8.

Considering it doesn't really affect gameplay to non-admins I'd say this is low priority.

Application: Admin
Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, Bi0Hazard's server, terrabyte's server.
Who recommends you?: Everybody that i helped develop a better server. (including the above ones ^ )
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because i'm admin on 10+ servers and i make the hardest to develop a better server.
Your Timezone/Region: -2 Brazil

don´t ignore this post ;-;
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:19:35 PM by Hotspot »

Also don't know if this is a bug but whenever you leave the minigame you have to push F7 to spawn like when you F8.

Considering it doesn't really affect gameplay to non-admins I'd say this is low priority.
Yeah that's been a bug since v3.