Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629914 times)

Application: Admin
Name: Hotspot
BL_ID: 25231
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, Bi0Hazard's server, terrabyte's server, Pandermatism's server, Swimmer´s server, SaintGangsta's server, Shadowcrusnik's server. (and other ones, I can't remmember)
Who recommends you?: Everybody that i helped develop a better server. (including the above ones ^ )
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I'm admin on 10+ servers and I make the hardest to develop a better server.
Your Timezone/Region: Brasilia, Brazil

don´t ignore this post ;-;

No jokes about this post, please, demonstrate respect about others.

Is IUV an admin? He says no cussing or ban and that he's an "admin in disguise" and he asked me if I wanted to bet.
should'a taken the bet

Hotspot, you just need to be patient.

Dude, you need to fix this
1. Spell words right
2. Check your grammar
3. Capitalize pronouns
4. It has to make sense!
.. coming from a person who app'd multiple times and still hasn't been accepted?

Dude, you need to fix this
1. Spell words right
2. Check your grammar
3. Capitalize pronouns
4. It has to make sense!

Pronouns aren't proper nouns.

Hotspot, you just need to be patient.

Yes, thanks to White storm for motivating me.

Re application for admin or whatever
Name

Sord213
BL_ID
Previous Experience Administrating
my own server, this server, yorktown's other places i guess??
Who recommends you?
uhhhhh yorktown, policeman, most of your admins here, honey bunches of other people, and myself (because im totally cool enough for that)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate)
I was admin before and I'm pretty sure the only reason i was deadmined was for inactivity when I basically went inactive on BL. I'm only an ass 49% of the time (helpful and reasonable the other 51%!!!), I know how to administrate and all that stuff
Your Timezone/Region
CST -6

Name

Sord213
BL_ID
Who recommends you?
uhhhhh yorktown, policeman, most of your admins here, honey bunches of other people, and myself (because im totally cool enough for that)
I was admin before and I'm pretty sure the only reason i was deadmined was for inactivity when I basically went inactive on BL. I'm only an ass 49% of the time (helpful and reasonable the other 51%!!!), I know how to administrate and all that stuff
Your Timezone/Region
CST -6
i vote yes for him
Previous Experience Administrating: Nxtmaster's server, Bi0Hazard's server, terrabyte's server, Pandermatism's server, Swimmer´s server, SaintGangsta's server, Shadowcrusnik's server. (and other ones, I can't remmember)
Who recommends you?: Everybody that i helped develop a better server. (including the above ones ^ )
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): You should accept me because I'm admin on 10+ servers and I make the hardest to develop a better server.

i vote no for posting this too many loving times
i go in this thread very rarely and every time i'm here i see another app by you i'm getting tired of it

i vote yes for himi vote no for posting this too many loving times
i go in this thread very rarely and every time i'm here i see another app by you i'm getting tired of it

Lugnut, are you serious? Search for word "Ignore".

Most of your servers are badly hosted and the rest I haven't heard of and probably never reach above 10 players.

Your "Previous Experience Administrating" section is supposed to be full sentences.

Your answer to "Why should I accept you" is both generic, but also you listed 7 servers, which is less than ten.

You need to either learn some respect or you need to stop trying to apply because you won't make it as an admin without it.

..... what?

Name

Sord213
BL_ID
Who recommends you?
Your Timezone/Region
CST -6
You get my recommendation good Sir.

You get my recommendation good Sir.
Say yes to the best! Vote Sord 2012

Most of your servers are BADLY HOSTED and the rest I haven't heard of and probably never reach above 10 players.

Your "Previous Experience Administrating" section is supposed to be full sentences.

Your answer to "Why should I accept you" is both generic, but also you listed 7 servers, which is less than ten.

You need to either learn some respect or you need to stop trying to apply because you won't make it as an admin without it.

My patience is now at 0.

The loving "Badly hosted":

Why I am admin? To make the server BAD?

What do you want? DO YOU loving THINK I HAVE A SUPERB MEMORY?

You guys are making me angry with those... Jokes, and LUGNUT, that application that DaSord made, you said yes. If i was Pecon, I judge it with caution what i do,
no just say yes or no in the first 2 seconds.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Please White Storm, tell me that's a joke or sarcasm

Also, NXTMASTER's servers got 32 players simultaneously, take that, ZXW

My patience is now at 0.

The loving "Badly hosted":

Why I am admin? To make the server BAD?

What do you want? DO YOU loving THINK I HAVE A SUPERB MEMORY?

You guys are making me angry with those... Jokes, and LUGNUT, that application that DaSord made, you said yes. If i was Pecon, I judge it with caution what i do,
no just say yes or no in the first 2 seconds.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Please White Storm, tell me that's a joke or sarcasm

Also, NXTMASTER's servers got 32 players simultaneously, take that, ZXW

Cool your tits man. They aren't going to admin someone who blows their top at the slightest provocation. The reason my app was so short was because I've already been admin and I see no point in rewriting it.

If you're going to flip out like that, especially to other admins you're certainly not going to get admin. you also, if recently denied should wait and build up a good rep on the server/with the admins. You also shouldn't immediately make another but wait. Seriously the way you're acting you're not cut out for admin.