Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628695 times)

I don't know if I can do this but, I'm putting a report on Jetz for when I asked for a ban, he put an unreasonable ban time of perma-ban, whereas other admins would just put it to a minute or so.

I tried working on something new that adds more to the arena

woop
-snip-
All the players just love it :D
Did you try to fly out?

....so?
like- 20 people vs one quite skilled boss
at least 4 medics
only one person dies
it was awesome

Fake weapons need to be taken out now, since they clog up item holds for the Runners, meaning they can only get the Guns Akimbo only or the Golden Wrench alone.

Fake weapons need to be taken out now, since they clog up item holds for the Runners, meaning they can only get the Guns Akimbo only or the Golden Wrench alone.
Why would you need both :O

I tried working on something new that adds more to the arena

woop
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wBUBU.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mdZSZ.png[/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/mXBGo.png[/img]

All the players just love it :D
Aaah Ike you fool you ruined one of our ships! Who could be happy about that?!

But in all seriousness, good idea. I occasionally thought it would be neat if one of them fell, though showing it wouldn't work so well in Blockland physics, so I never really thought about it that much. Looks cool.

I don't know if I can do this but, I'm putting a report on Jetz for when I asked for a ban, he put an unreasonable ban time of perma-ban, whereas other admins would just put it to a minute or so.
You said you didn't care about playing here. Did banning you make you start caring, or did you lie about that in the first place to seem cool?

Aaah Ike you fool you ruined one of our ships! Who could be happy about that?!

But in all seriousness, good idea. I occasionally thought it would be neat if one of them fell, though showing it wouldn't work so well in Blockland physics, so I never really thought about it that much. Looks cool.
You said you didn't care about playing here. Did banning you make you start caring, or did you lie about that in the first place to seem cool?
Jetz has a point if you said you don't care about playing then why the forget would you care about getting perma'd from the server.

Also you should know as you can get banned for saying you don't care about something on here too.

This post is directed at Prince.

You asked for it

Why would you need both :O

I didn't say I was getting them both, the point is that Fake Weapons aren't worth keeping anymore.

The worst thing that can happen to you is that you get cornered in the fallen ship

Yes...
So, in reality, you only paid for your licence, not really learning to fly a ship.

So, in reality, you only paid for your licence, not really learning to fly a ship.

Well, I was sitting in the ship eating space popcorn and I dropped the kettle and when I went to reach for it, my elbow hit the "release ship" button.

Well, I was sitting in the ship eating space popcorn and I dropped the kettle and when I went to reach for it, my elbow hit the "release ship" button.
Ugg. How many times to i have to tell you? Stop loving eating in the ships! >:[

Ugg. How many times to i have to tell you? Stop loving eating in the ships! >:[
space popcorn is like as good as bacon, its hard not to