Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628494 times)

We are not pandering the lowest denominator. Get a better graphics card, an ATI RAGE 128 will not run it.
http://beta.xfire.com/profile/genfirebird1
press the little PC icon in the right.

Currently on mobile, please just copy and paste what your computer specs are instead of making me jump through a hoop to see it.

The boss now loses 750 points upon losing. This is normally offset by the fact that the boss gains 250 points per kill. It was implemented to make trading backstabs when few players are online ineffective. If any serious issues arise from it I might tweak it a bit but don't remind me of the one hypothetical case where it would mess stuff up until you actually start seeing it.

What if he/she doesn't want to be the boss and Self Deletes? :C

What if he/she doesn't want to be the boss and Self Deletes? :C
It won't deduct anything, but only if they do it before entering the arena.

It won't deduct anything, but only if they do it before entering the arena.
But some people wait for other people to "say spawn already" and then they just Self Delete in the boss room to waste points, I say it should remove points even in the spawn room to encourage people to want to play boss, also it should be higher than 250 when boss wins, that will really motivate players, something like 1500 because I have been able to score up to 1200 points as a normal player against the boss.

Processor:AMD Athlon 2650e 1.80 GHz (Bad CPU)
Memory:1790 MB RAM (2GB RAM? Really?)
Video Card:Nvidia Gforce 6150SE Nforce 430 (pffthaha)

But some people wait for other people to "say spawn already" and then they just Self Delete in the boss room to waste points, I say it should remove points even in the spawn room to encourage people to want to play boss, also it should be higher than 250 when boss wins, that will really motivate players, something like 1500 because I have been able to score up to 1200 points as a normal player against the boss.
I've never really held any sympathy for people who spend tons of points before the boss picks a class. Also, I didn't say the boss gets 250 points for winning. Read it again.

The boss gets 250 points per kill, not per win. Also, you can only get 1000 points as a normal

edit: Jetz beat me

Application: Administrator

Name: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

Previous Experience Administrating: I've been super admin in Contrabass Drio's Freebuild, brt5568's Freebuild, Mantax64's Freebuild, Rexbullwormhunter0412's server, mitron46's FortWars, Smasher 5523's Freebuild, and someone's server that I don't remember. I'm regular admin in Agent Creeper's Mini Empires, Brotatoe's RC Wars, Agent Blue's Trench Warfare, PabloTheMexicanWhale's Family Rp, Visolator's Boss Battles, and Prince Jay's Boss Battles/BF3.

Who recommends you?: Mantax64, Contrabass Drio, Greenbay777, Megamanxzero99, PabloTheMexicanWhale, and probably brt5586, Agent Blue, and Hater.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I want to maneuver my position to admin because I want to make the server more supported I mean like I can't support it that much as a weak donator. I also want to inspire the other people to get in this server more oftenly so it can get more popular and more popular. This server encourages me and I'll never let go of it like it's a precious gift. I'll also encourage people to take a try on applying for admin to see if they can be an admin. I'll try to get nasty problems or complainments fixed as fast and MUCH as possible. I'm a person who wants to help out alot of times for support. I follow the rules all the time and read them sometimes. I'll use admin chat to talk something with the admins if we have admin chat. Last but not least, I want to be a role model so it'll make people wanting to be an admin. I'll kick people out of the server that avoids afk kick because that'll be the only way other than afk kick.

Your Timezone/Region: Central (Texas)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 06:38:45 AM by Redconer »

Kaje really needs a revamp. The only classes that can do any major damage to it also are too slow to move out of the way of the 1-hit explosive projectiles he fires at a fast rate.

Kaje really needs a revamp. The only classes that can do any major damage to it also are too slow to move out of the way of the 1-hit explosive projectiles he fires at a fast rate.

This. So much. The only classes that can actually evade the attacks are runner and infiltrator, but they barely do damage to him.

I'd like to see a varient of kaje that makes him a smaller target but he does a ton less damage and is easier to kill.