Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628140 times)

I just got 6 extra lives in one round

You should only be able to get one per round, or else the boss has no chance in hell of winning.

I just got 6 extra lives in one round

You should only be able to get one per round, or else the boss has no chance in hell of winning.
I made a post about this around a week ago. I fully agree with this.

It doesn't matter considering the boss might be able to keep on defeating the normal(s) who has multiple lives (If they're good enough to do so)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 02:55:25 PM by zoren580 »

>get 1000s of points
>buy 4 or 5 extra lives
>become class from shop
>weak boss down alot
>keep doing.

This. So much. The only classes that can actually evade the attacks are runner and infiltrator, but they barely do damage to him.
You can do tons of damage if you're sniper.
you just have to get to a decent sniper place quick.

Then, you have to aim for the top of the head to do damage. (or if you're lucky you can hit his body)

You can do tons of damage if you're sniper.
you just have to get to a decent sniper place quick.

Then, you have to aim for the top of the head to do damage. (or if you're lucky you can hit his body)

Yeah, true, but if he finds your hiding place you're pretty much dead.

I dislike people who threatens servers like this one because it takes hard work to put on a 24/7 server. They will recieve punishments if they do so. Players who dare to talk back or argue with me will get even worse.
"i wanna be admin so i can punish people for trying to argue with my perfect admin logic!"

"i wanna be admin so i can punish people for trying to argue with my perfect admin logic!"

"yeh and i deserve admen cause im donator and have pecon7's build trust!"

This. So much. The only classes that can actually evade the attacks are runner and infiltrator, but they barely do damage to him.
Or anyone who can rocket jump well.

Kaje needs to be redesigned, though. He's the odd one out in many cases. Only one with a vehicle, vehicle needs to be small to fit through doorways, blocks most gunfire (though I like that one to an extent).

Some things have to be fix that most admins don't even bother, why not me?
What needs fixing that you would be capable of fixing?

Okay, so I was playing as a runner yeah everything was fine. Until boom I randomly hear a death sound and this happens:

What the heck? What does this mean?

Okay, so I was playing as a runner yeah everything was fine. Until boom I randomly hear a death sound and this happens:

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhz69d78c1rhqo5wo1_1280.png[/img]

What the heck? What does this mean?
Apparently you died without getting control of your camera. How did you die?

Apparently you died without getting control of your camera. How did you die?

I didn't die. I randomly heard a death sound, I thought I died, but my there were no deaths on the chat. No deaths at all. Then I start chatting and everything starts colliding. It was weird. It's not the first time it happens to me though, the other times are when I'm controlling a turret, and a Dark Samus rocket destroys it.

Oh right, I also couldn't move. I wasn't in camera mode, but I wasn't alive either. It was just like, I stayed like that. But I didn't freeze cause I others were still talking, and they could read my messages too.

Kaje really needs a revamp. The only classes that can do any major damage to it also are too slow to move out of the way of the 1-hit explosive projectiles he fires at a fast rate.
A revamp and a redesign? Yeah sure, great idea
But to make him weaker? I don't think so, in some cases he might seem OP just because of the 1-hit rockets, but whenever I play kaje, if I win it's always by a very very small margin. I get out there and I'm barraged by gigantic waves of bullets and by the time I kill everyone, I have maybe 5-20% health left. He's already difficult to control, and if his mech took damage he'd be cake

Application: Administrator

Name: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

Previous Experience Administrating: Contrabass Drio, Diko, mitron46, Mantax64, Agent Creeper, brt5586

Who recommends you?: Mantax64, Contrabass Drio, Greenbay777, Megamanxzero99

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I've been administrating for 6-7 months in Blockland. I dislike people who threatens servers like this one because it takes hard work to put on a 24/7 server. They will recieve punishments if they do so. Players who dare to talk back or argue with me will get even worse. Some things have to be fix that most admins don't even bother, why not me? I'll always be here whenever they have a problem or so. I helped you with the lodge and I have your build trust, Pecon7 so that's proof for you.

Your Timezone/Region: Central
Problems with this application, mainly the "why should I accept you" part:
1. It doesn't matter how long you've been administrating, it's how good at it you are that's important.
2. "people who dare talk back or argue with me"? Really? Get over yourself.
3. You cannot always be there. Do not make promises you cannot keep.
4. Brick trust with the host means absolutely nothing.

Unless you can show us that you really do have what it takes to be a good administrator, you will not get the position.

Administrating a server is not as simple as "if you break the rules or disobey me then you get bant"! It is a job that requires you to be able to make rational and fair decisions even in incredibly high-stress situations.
What if the server got crashed by someone, and all the evidence pointed right at your best friend? Would you really take the appropriate action, even if your friend insisted that he was innocent and you don't know if he really is? The decisions aren't always right or wrong, you have to be able to make these kinds of decisions any time of day.

It's situations like those that decide if you're fit for being an admin, not the ability to build on the host's bricks.

This goes for everyone applying for admin, not just you Redconer.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 04:42:26 PM by Ipquarx »

Processor:AMD Athlon 2650e 1.80 GHz (Bad CPU)
Memory:1790 MB RAM (2GB RAM? Really?)
Video Card:Nvidia Gforce 6150SE Nforce 430 (pffthaha)
It sucks i know...its a stock PC though.
and a mini tower at that.