Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627160 times)

You were never admin at my server, not even before the "admin resetted".

Agree. I have no memory of you administrating my server outpact.

It's going to be a shame that Icosahedron will be a few knots away from getting a lifetime ban for not dropping a pointless argument that basically being predjudice against me when nobody else on the server agreed with him, but agreed with me only.
That guy has a history of being an starfish, freekilling on JailRPs, spamming grenades on Heeds TDM, and starting pointless arguments on the server, I don't know about you guys but if he forgets up one more time I think he should be perma'd from the server.

-snip-

Fixed your chair
I put it back to normal after this picture so dont get butthurt
That's Exactly why some people call our admin team childish and complain about it here.
Frontrox is now banned for five days.
This is the result and I agree with Jetz on this one.

Honestly Fronttrox what the forget where you thinking, when your an admin and you do something like this it makes you look like a child doing some prank.

Hopefully some admins stop acting "childish" like some players said.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:38:10 PM by ShadowZero »

Honestly Fronttrox what the forget where you thinking, when your an admin and you do something like this it makes you look like a child doing some prank.

Hopefully some admins stop acting "childish" like some players said.
what. there's a difference from a "childish prank" and "a silly joke concerning a CHAIR". Lighten up.

there's a difference from a "childish prank" and "a silly joke concerning a CHAIR". Lighten up.
This. If you're more concerned about a couple of bricks than the administration of the server, then they're more trouble than they're worth.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 06:10:25 PM by Ipquarx »

what. there's a difference from a "childish prank" and "a silly joke concerning a CHAIR". Lighten up.
Definitely. He changed a few letters on a print brick and then changed it back to normal. Have a sense of humor, come on, it's just a game

He does this stuff when I'm not around all the time. He is fully aware I don't like it and that's why he does it. Vandalizing my chair for a laugh then changing it back before I get there is the equivalent of joking about me behind my back. He then goes on to post the pictures of it which is the equivalent of informing everyone, especially me, that he jokes about me behind my back.

Next time it's several weeks.

He does this stuff when I'm not around all the time. He is fully aware I don't like it and that's why he does it. Vandalizing my chair for a laugh then changing it back before I get there is the equivalent of joking about me behind my back. He then goes on to post the pictures of it which is the equivalent of informing everyone, especially me, that he jokes about me behind my back.

Like I said, those chairs are more trouble than they're* worth.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 08:31:14 PM by Ipquarx »

Um what?

I had no idea that vandalizing your chair upsets you. All the other times has been me sitting in your chair, and all i did was put a plate over your stuffty little kill event.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 08:44:59 PM by Frontrox »

That's Exactly why some people call our admin team childish.
My only childish activity is vandalizing a chair

Intentional double post because im on my phone

Fastlex, the rocket launchers on your chairs can easily be gained by some normal classes (I did a test with the Runner class and got it).

That guy has a history of being an starfish, freekilling on JailRPs, spamming grenades on Heeds TDM, and starting pointless arguments on the server, I don't know about you guys but if he forgets up one more time I think he should be perma'd from the server.

Any time I enter a server and find Icosa there, he me gives the "Oh look it's Pecon's favorite player" quote like every other time (I am not his favorite, and I don't know who Pecon7's real favorite player is).