Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1618838 times)

So I may as well repost a non half-assed application. Here comes a wall of text.

Name:
Sord213
BLID:
Previous Experience Administrating:
 My own server, this server at one time, Police Man’s servers, Yorktown’s, Cromedome’s, at one point Glass’ server, and I’ve been admin at countless others.
Who recommends you?:
Most of the people from above, I already got recommendations from Lugnut and Whitestorm in this thread on my last app. I could also probably get recommendations from Crown, Peggworth the Pirate, Jasa, some of Yorktown’s other admins if I asked so probably IkeTheGeneric, Sleven, Ben Grapevine. I’m sure there are a good amount of other people that would recommend me. I haven’t confirmed any of them but I bet if you asked most would confirm it.
i vote yes for him
You get my recommendation good Sir.
Why should I accept you?:
As admin I’m always reasonable and don’t act upon stupid impulses. I make fair decisions when it comes to punishments and when to joke with trolls and when to mute them. Myself, I believe that the position of admin isn’t some privilege, but it’s a responsibility to the server and the host to keep the quality of the server at it’s best. If you have a server with stupid admins who on EVERY chance flaunt their position as some form of petty domination that server isn’t going to be the best(I‘m not pointing it at anyone just giving an example). If you have servers with admins who actually do things for the good of the server people will flock to the server because they’re tired of annoying, abusing admins. Admins shouldn’t constantly show their position and act as if they should be held in higher regard than other players in common server dealings. I’ve seen admins respond to helpful and insightful comments with “don’t tell me what to do I’m admin” when it was something about how they’re playing (I’m looking at you, agent creeper). I quite frankly don’t think that’s right. I try not to act that way as admin. So of course, the admin IS in a higher position above the server, it’s stupid to tell everyone and show everyone it at every chance you get, in fact, it’s pathetic. When I administrate servers I’m not stupid and don’t take every joke with a slight hint of aggression or something like that as personal offense. In fact, usually I’ll end up just joking with trolls/whatever more than muting them and they end up stopping. I deal with things reasonably, not too harshly or too soft. I’ve administrated on hectic city rpgs with 30+ players all whining and screaming at the admins so I deal with stress just fine. I’m trustworthy, wont abuse, and so on and so forth.
Timezone:
CST -6
Aaand that's better I assume?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:26:28 AM by DaSord213 »

Oh, this server is turned to worse now.

I used to love your guys' server. Now, its turned to stuff.

The admins are not helpful. All they do is be immature cunts who want to just ban and get fame. You guys do no help to the server, just be forgettards playing around. I'd suggest to get actual, helpful admins on your server. I'd like to state the fact that everyone makes immature jokes, no one helps and says "ur mom lol", you're the stufftiest admin ever.
Yes, we could all use a lesson in professional administration from Mister entrepreneur  Rainbow Flying Magic Carpet himself.
Also, I'd like to state out that your class "Infiltrator" is OP as forget. It's extreme easy to back-stab, it can ~1 hit-kill every loving boss, and literally has no skill in it. It makes the game last so short, and its not worth playing. The fact that all the people who play the class 24/7 says "its not op u just suk lol!!", you just play it all the time. You guys have no real technique when it comes to spy. you go right in the boss' face and expect to get kills. You guys are horrible. Learn how to go BEHIND the boss and back-stab.
Wait, are you arguing that people who use it always quickly kill the boss and end the round, or that they run in front of him and die?
Would be neat if the admins were actually nice, and didn't make 8 year old jokes and expect to be funny. "ur mom", "chuk noris can beat u!", and tons of other "overrated" things, they're getting old.
Citation needed. As far as I'm aware, we have nobody on the list that would say those things unironically.
Also, because you "hate" me over the fact that you guys start adding arguments, this is why i got banned. You guys are provoking me to start arguments so you can get me banned.

The logs he posted are not a normal person's reaction to anything provocative. You were either trolling or having some serious mental breakdown.

So I may as well repost a non half-assed application. Here comes a wall of text.

Aaand that's better I assume?
You should seriously drop the jerk 49% of the time thing. Most of us review by looking for any way we can to rip an application apart, and you're basically giving it away, there.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:46:45 AM by -Jetz- »

You should seriously drop the jerk 49% of the time thing. Most of us review by looking for any way we can to rip an application apart, and you're basically giving it away, there.
I'm not going to say something I'm not, I openly admit it. But fine, I'll edit it out.

I'd wish to congratulate the New Admins who were recruited, though their progress could prove useful.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:36:48 PM by zoren580 »

The only way I can see the infilitrator working is the knife stunning the boss on a backstab. Maybe it should make the boss take 1.5% damage when he's stunned?

so we meet again

Name:
PowerDag / Niobium / Chromomania
BLID:
Previous Experience Administrating:
 My own, previously this server, Bomb Kirby's server, among others I've forgotten the name of.
Who recommends you?:
Lugnut, Ayxrion, WhiteStorm (all maybes, might still trust me)
Bomb Kirby, Frontrox, maybe IkeTheGeneric
Why should I accept you?:
To uphold a responsibility, and assist in making the game more enjoyable for others. I have enjoyed this server for the long time that I played it, and had chosen to undertake the responsibility of becoming part of the staff force once before. Afterwards, I took the opportunity to improve on management skills so that one day, I may return to duty.
Region/Timezone:
Nova Scotia, CA (Atlantic Standard Time)

Please note that whether or not I'm accepted, I may not be able to join. My main computer is in disrepair and I'll have to wait for an indefinite period of time before I can play.

I approve of this application

I do indeed recommend you power.

I do indeed recommend you power.

are you attempting to sound british or something?
your more recent posts are beginning to look like this

i don't want to start anything, just something i noticed

are you attempting to sound british or something?
your more recent posts are beginning to look like this

i don't want to start anything, just something i noticed
I'm not attempting anything.

what's wrong with sounding british? it's cute on some people :-)

also i recommend sord he's a cool dood

Is it because I'm black? :c

Reapplication since I missed last application Period.

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's Admin list reset, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's Admin list reset, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments, Owl, JohnFreeman
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to, and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA

I decided to apply now because I have admin at many servers.

If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine.