Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604656 times)

Oh, this server is turned to worse now.

I used to love your guys' server. Now, its turned to stuff.

The admins are not helpful. All they do is be immature cunts who want to just ban and get fame. You guys do no help to the server, just be forgettards playing around. I'd suggest to get actual, helpful admins on your server. I'd like to state the fact that everyone makes immature jokes, no one helps and says "ur mom lol", you're the stufftiest admin ever.

The fan-boys on your server is just loving great. They care about the amount of points they get, and how much the user "Agent Creeper" has. They want to be more superior and be cooler by getting more points, and bringing "Agent Creeper" in as their idol.

Also, I'd like to state out that your class "Infiltrator" is OP as forget. It's extreme easy to back-stab, it can ~1 hit-kill every loving boss, and literally has no skill in it. It makes the game last so short, and its not worth playing. The fact that all the people who play the class 24/7 says "its not op u just suk lol!!", you just play it all the time. You guys have no real technique when it comes to spy. you go right in the boss' face and expect to get kills. You guys are horrible. Learn how to go BEHIND the boss and back-stab.

Would be neat if the admins were actually nice, and didn't make 8 year old jokes and expect to be funny. "ur mom", "chuk noris can beat u!", and tons of other "overrated" things, they're getting old.

Also, because you "hate" me over the fact that you guys start adding arguments, this is why i got banned. You guys are provoking me to start arguments so you can get me banned.

The point is to play fair. You guys cannot take a simple joke, you guys cannot ignore me in any way possible. The classes are unbalanced, and this server has gotten terrible over from past to now.

edit; I've also noticed a few of my friends who used to play on this server a lot, now hate it because of the things i already stated.
agree 100%

We've been working on a way to make backstabbing work differently for a long while. There is a certain point where Blockland just cannot emulate it in a foolproof way that doesn't make it ridiculously difficult for the user to ever hit. Additionally, the issues with immature jokes is just a problem with the community in general. I can tell my admins to act more maturely, though I cannot be sure that would have made any difference for the fact that you got banned. From the perspective of Gizmo, you were "quite annoying, typical troll, starfish to everyone". I don't endorse having 'fanboys', they just happen to exist.

starfish to everyone? they were provoking me.
they kept bringing stuff up about this thing that happened to slip by, and they kept bringing it up.
so goes with quite annoying and typical troll, kept bringing stuff up.

11/08/12   23:04:53   Ayxrion   6197   give me the butter~
11/08/12   23:05:11   Ayxrion   6197   ~
11/08/12   23:05:12   Ayxrion   6197   desu~
11/08/12   23:05:27   Ayxrion   6197   gizzy
11/08/12   23:05:29   Ayxrion   6197   cnai b doge
11/08/12   23:05:44   Gizmo   12815   No you baffoon
11/08/12   23:05:48   Ayxrion   6197   n0 im kity
11/08/12   23:05:52   Ayxrion   6197   kity ur i rap u
11/08/12   23:05:54   Ayxrion   6197   kity ur i rap yu

Right, completely not provoking others.

Right...
that was being a typical troll/starfish?
ok, i would say taht was annoying, but i wasnt spamming it the whole damn time. i was saying it atleast 3 minutes each time i said it.

On a completely different note, Jetz has fixed the raycasting weapons script. So we should be able to maintain good uptime again.

When I saw my joke app I didn't realize it was fake so I wondered when I applied.

these applications look so hard to write :c

Since I was denied, I can't see any purpose with the mini boss battle in my save folder, so here it is.
Save: [Redacted]

EDIT: No custom bricks, if your wondering

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 07:16:02 AM by The Black Card »

Name: BlockoBlocko
Bl_ID: 34206
Previous Experience: My server, Zacaust's server, Tosh's server, Wilder's server, Zacaust's server, HAD's server, Computermix's server, Raichu's server, shadeymatt's server, shadow155's server, etc..
Who recommends you? All of the people above
Why should I accept you? You should accept me because I am a fair admin. I visit the server everyday, and there are quite many people that needs to be banned immediately.
Your Timezone/region: Asia

The fact that you have 2 keys makes me think that you did something you shouldn't have and it was banned from somewhere.

I admit, I use to be an idiot and post without thinking (ADHD). My old forum account was called s245, but please realize I have changed a lot since my other forum account.

Don't look at this right away, I want to add more lol

Application: Admin
Name: Mango
BL_ID: 32406
Previous Experience Administrating: YoungRotations, Cowboy6, Gunner, Lamebro1, Wrapperup, Mold. I think that's it.
Who recommends you?: Silicon cactus(I believe so he loves me.) YoungRotations, Wrapperup, Mold and .:[Spacebar]:. .
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm not the best admin you'll find, but I'm sure as hell I'm better than most. I'm pretty active (unless I get stuck working) I love to play TDM's of sorts especially Boss Battles. My past admin experience isn't a lot, but I believe this would help me get a huge shot at learning how to administrate without having to wait for approval of my actions by another admin. I guess you could say fairly playing and kind players is my number one goal.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time zone

-

I've seen how people get declined really easily. Kind of intimidates me.

It's worth a shot.

I keep missing out because of steam saying that the server are busy every damn time I try logging in.
I was almost always on and I was never invited :panda: