Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628127 times)

Should we ban people who abuse the invisibility glitch with the demolator, I never got a definite answer when I asked this.

So obvious that Spy said >^<

Should we ban people who abuse the invisibility glitch with the demolator, I never got a definite answer when I asked this.

No idea how to fix or do this glitch.

What glitch?

Jetz, I was thinking that you should remove his build/full trust so he won't mess with your chair. But that won't work so the players will take a watch on him.
We never load the build with ownership, so sometimes, like this one, Pecon owns the chair.

Could you work at decreasing the brick count or particle count?
8 FPS in the arena is stupid.

I don't think the arena uses many particles. Then again, I haven't seen it yet.

I recommend you, dude for the 3rd time! ._.

I get over 100 fps, but hey, i have a great computer.

I can work on making an optimized brickpack for the server, but I don't know how long it would take to put it all into place.

We are not pandering the lowest denominator. Get a better graphics card, an ATI RAGE 128 will not run it.

We are not pandering the lowest denominator. Get a better graphics card, an ATI RAGE 128 will not run it.

That's why I got a trio.x32.

Now I can enjoy 640x420 hd high res all the time.

He does this stuff when I'm not around all the time. He is fully aware I don't like it and that's why he does it. Vandalizing my chair for a laugh then changing it back before I get there is the equivalent of joking about me behind my back. He then goes on to post the pictures of it which is the equivalent of informing everyone, especially me, that he jokes about me behind my back.

Next time it's several weeks.

I hope you are joking

I recommend you, dude for the 3rd time! ._.
yes i saw ok jeeze

I hope you are joking
See: rest of discussion.

Wait you haven't seen the arena and you're applying for admin?

Was in Pecon7's Snow server, helped him with lodge.
Ignore Celestia.

What glitch?
We never load the build with ownership, so sometimes, like this one, Pecon owns the chair.
I was able to replicate the glitch.

Its a glitch caused with Demolator when you switch weapon while cloaked and you stay completely invisible forever, until you choose the invisibility watch again.
No clue whats causing it but I encountered it by accident the other day when I tried out Demolator for the first time.