Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1626733 times)

I'm heading over there before something happens and for some reason I don't go online.

I heard the server needs to be moderated more often.

Edit:NVM I could connect.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 11:26:07 PM by ShadowZero »

Reapplication since I missed last application Period.

Name: Ozmar
BL_ID: (New) 30588  (Old) 13753
Previous Experience Administrating: Jakob's, Sgt. Gary's, Cat123's Admin list reset, ninjaguy47's, Cysero's Admin list reset, {AI} Masterchief's, Owl's, a few more that I might have forgotten.
Who recommends you?: Jakob, The Dark Assassin, Sagacity, Sgt. Gary, Faden10, BlockLando, comedy101experiments, Owl, JohnFreeman
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I am a great builder, I have built things for many servers, (I have more SA than Admin) and I do my best not to abuse any admin. I would build only when have permission to, and I will not interfere with the game.
Your Timezone/Region: Mountain Timezone, USA

I decided to apply now because I have admin at many servers.

If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine.

I know i'm not an admin but this app could be written better.

"Why should I accept you?" part doesn't seem like much effort was put in to it.

"I am a great builder," alot of other people are too your not the only one

"and I do my best not to abuse any admin" You sound untrustworthy when saying a statement like that, also what do you mean by 'any admin'?

"If you don't need anymore admins, that's fine." This makes you sound like you will be declined.

And again i'm just giving my opinion though i'm not an admin.

PowerDag...I'll recommend you. You're more likely to be accepted!

Name: Outpact (also known much as Areeb1002)
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience Administrating: WALDO, NOON, Dr.Diep, DazeDog, pop, Owl, Wrapperup (admin resetted)
Who recommends you?: Many people i could remember some: WALDO, NOON, pop, Kong123, Dr. Diep and Dazedog (and few more that i cant remember)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): As i said, im honest, kind, and a great eventer/builder. I could help on latest updates or fix bugs (Eventing problems, ect)
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC+08:00) Perth
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 10:29:29 PM by Areeb1002 »

Name: Outpact (also known much as Areeb1002)
BL_ID: 26043
Previous Experience Administrating: WALDO, NOON, Dr.Diep, DazeDog, pop, Owl, Wrapperup (admin resetted)
Who recommends you?: Many people i could remember some: WALDO, NOON, pop, Kong123, Dr. Diep and Dazedog (and few more that i cant remember)
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): As i said, im honest, kind, and a great eventer/builder. I could help on latest updates or fix bugs (Eventing problems, ect)
Your Timezone/Region: (UTC+08:00) Perth
Where's the effort in this.

Fixed your chair
I put it back to normal after this picture so dont get butthurt
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 02:50:01 AM by Frontrox »

those are the most defined eyebrows i've ever seen on a solid gold skull that dictates who sits in the entrepreneur  chair

those are the most defined eyebrows i've ever seen on a solid gold skull that dictates who sits in the entrepreneur  chair
God damnit, I said I recommend you!

also i recommend sord he's a cool dood
Likewise, and not just because you recommended me.

I've been gone for most of the day
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:01:33 PM by zoren580 »

You were never admin at my server, not even before the "admin resetted".

It's going to be a shame that Icosahedron will be a few knots away from getting a lifetime ban for not dropping a pointless argument that basically being predjudice against me when nobody else on the server agreed with him, but agreed with me only.

Mute him for 8124 seconds