Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627199 times)

We are currently reviewing applications. Only admins who are online in the steam group tend to get sent the message, so try to get online on steam or something to join in.

You gotta be stufftin' me.

Is the Demo dragon actually going to be a boss?

Is the Demo dragon actually going to be a boss?

Still in beta so answers are still pending.

Name: eTitanic (For real name, Chris)
BL_ID: 38908
Previous Experience Administrating: My server, "Build on an island" server, I've been successful while keeping these servers safe and helping the community.
Who recommends you?: Me (of course) and the person who ran "Build on an island" server. Unfortunely, I can NOT remember his name.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm a fantastic admin. I've been admins on other games such as ROBLOX (no, not staff for the actual team, but a game admin), Sploder (2d platform game.) and Minecraft. (Loads of servers.) I try to help others, when they're struggling, when they have questions, and to make sure they're not being an abusive or offensive player.
Your Timezone/Region: United Kingdom

I just found a bug when using the GUI. When you spawn with overweight your health is 100 not the usual 140.

Alright, today I was playing as a boss with few players online (which I have noticed decreases the boss health), so I chose the Kaje boss since I had little experience with it but wanted the challenge. When I spawned, the first thing I noticed was all you could see in first person was the walls of the mech, so I had to play in third person for the entire round. This made it harder to shoot, but I was okay with it for a while. Then, a minute or two into the round, I had defeated almost all of the normals, and I began to fight the fast annoying runners. Then another player named Agent Creeper was the last alive. Because he had a massive amount of points (three million some), he bought an extra life and the master chief mini boss to fight me with. I was okay with that, but it did take a long time to kill him because he had 500 some health like Lalam stated earlier. So when I finally got to killing him, I thought the round would be over, but NO, he used ANOTHER life, and used christian brutal sniper with it. It basically ended with me getting shot in the head from the mini boss at the top of the map, because my head was also glitching out the top of the mech. So could you guys at the bare minimum make the mech less buggy, or limit the extra lives to one per person?

I just found a bug when using the GUI. When you spawn with overweight your health is 100 not the usual 140.
You found that out by healing me lol.

/ragerant?
nice bug hunt though.

Name: eTitanic (For real name, Chris)
BL_ID: 38908
Previous Experience Administrating: My server, "Build on an island" server, I've been successful while keeping these servers safe and helping the community.
Who recommends you?: Me (of course) and the person who ran "Build on an island" server. Unfortunely, I can NOT remember his name.
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I'm a fantastic admin. I've been admins on other games such as ROBLOX (no, not staff for the actual team, but a game admin), Sploder (2d platform game.) and Minecraft. (Loads of servers.) I try to help others, when they're struggling, when they have questions, and to make sure they're not being an abusive or offensive player.
Your Timezone/Region: United Kingdom

It doesn't work when you recommend yourself (Get two people who are admin from other servers and it might work, but you also need to get some get experience servers as well).

Sophia, what are you talking about? I am admin to the server.
Sorry I didn't know and I am actually being sincere.  Please forgive me!

My old PC ate itself, i have to track down the copy of my key i printed, but it got lost in a file pile.
Type the email you used to purchase the key here.

I think the sever crashed.
I also have an up to date save.

Finally got around to rebooting.

Nice Boss Fastlex really cool idea.
Demo Dragon FTW!!!!!