Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1619954 times)

Gonna be off for sometime today and tomorrow.

Is this the end of the anniversary? D:

It can't be, we've still got several hours left.

I wonder whats troubling pecon7 with the admin apps becuase I waited since july 29 its now november 4!!

BTW my admin app is at page 447

I dunno. I've left it to Pecon who seems to have died again. I suppose letting the build stay a while longer in compensation for all the downtime is an option, but it's up to him. I suppose when I'm not busy I can set it all up again.

I wonder whats troubling pecon7 with the admin apps becuase I waited since july 29 its now november 4!!

BTW my admin app is at page 447

You were unintentionally overlooked. You reposted it, didn't you? If so, you can stop banging on about it. Pecon and I agree it's about time to review again.

I dunno. I've left it to Pecon who seems to have died again. I suppose letting the build stay a while longer in compensation for all the downtime is an option, but it's up to him. I suppose when I'm not busy I can set it all up again.
So, what is cause of pecon's death this time? Snakes? Pianos? Being chloroformed and taken into one of his fanboy's basement?

Being chloroformed and taken into one of his fanboy's basement?
Lol.

So, what is cause of pecon's death this time? Snakes? Pianos? Being chloroformed and taken into one of his fanboy's basement?
I seriously copy and pasted to see what WhiteStorm said and it was Sky's post
*facepalm*
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 06:51:31 PM by BlackStorm »

I seriously copy and pasted to see what WhiteStorm said and it was Mcomputers post
*facepalm*
Sky. Call me Sky.

I'm back up, I was able to get my computer working by swapping the RAM from one slot to the other, as far as I know My Motherboard is dieing , don't know how long its gong to last but I'm going to  spend the last few moments on the server.

How I know its dieing: Freeze on Mobo Splash screen, failing USB Ports, Random Freezing.

If I don't post for a while its the fact that the Mobo on my comp died, I don't expect to get a new one until December 2012 or March 2013.

He tripped our old burglar alarm in the admin lounge.

Good to know for future posts thanks
If you need to know that information for raging purposes (such as a topic), too late. Someone already beat you to the draw LOOOONG ago. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=204589.0
But just so you all understand, I return a different man. I think, as you've all seen so far, I no longer lean towards those ways.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:16:09 PM by Mcomputer »

I put the server back up because Pecon clearly isn't catching on and/or burned to death.