Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1625416 times)

Most of the events are broken like the shop and teledoors/portals
and teleporter 3 is missing.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:15:47 PM by Fastlex »

Most of the events are broken like the shop and teledoors/portals
and teleporter 3 is missing.
Some anniversary eh? Lol

But at least we got to relive some old memories and have fun doing it

But at least we got to relive some old memories and have fun doing it

Some anniversary eh? Lol
We set this all up literally a couple hours before it was released. It was all rushed. Next year we'll have it planned out better. I think the best solution would be to run for another day. I'd ask Pecon what he thought of it, but the availability of Pecon is inversely proportional to how much he is needed. When it's urgent he's dead. When we don't want him around he's playing as a boss that runs around at nine hundred miles an hour setting people on fire.

I wish I could've been there

but I'm on my computer at my dad's house which isn't as good as my main one that has 12 gigabytes of RAM

knowing the brickcount of the bedroom build and the old boss battles build combined, there's no way I could enjoy myself there with all that lag

but I'm on my computer at my dad's house which isn't as good as my main one that has 12 gigabytes of RAM

knowing the brickcount of the bedroom build and the old boss battles build combined, there's no way I could enjoy myself there with all that lag
The Cathedral is going to be a wreck and most people won't play with that ammount of lag.

Unless Badspot comes up with super optimizations.

We deleted most of the bedroom build. It came out 1000 bricks higher than the space build.

We deleted most of the bedroom build. It came out 1000 bricks higher than the space build.
eh, still doubt I could run it.

We are currently reviewing applications. Only admins who are online in the steam group tend to get sent the message, so try to get online on steam or something to join in.

Also I will be gone for probably a week, doing "personal things". I will be online on forums from my iPod.
My plans were canceled so I'll be on for now.

... uh... why?
My old PC ate itself, i have to track down the copy of my key i printed, but it got lost in a file pile.

Oh dammit. There was a Halloween thing?