Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1629381 times)

From what I've seen, it's really unfair if you buy more than two lives a round to the boss.

So I'm going to make it so it sets your lives to 2 lives instead of adding one, this way you can only have one extra life per round.

edit: I'm just going to disable extra lives until I can figure out how to limit extra lives to one extra per one round only
Another suggestion, please make it so that there's a beep or a message or something when you buy an extra life. Otherwise there's no way to tell if it actually registered your purchase or not. When I first bought an extra life I bought like- 3 because I didn't know if I already bought one or not.

Hey Pecon, host your Death Maze again. I didn't get to try out the chests; I only saw the one that was just the maze with the exits blocked.

Also, how many builds do you guys have done and WIP?

The admin list should be publicly available in the original post.  Everyone should be able to see who's an admin on the server, despite the fact that most already on it shouldn't be and an even greater majority are less active than I am.

I don't know how the admins who review applications are chosen but I would gladly be part of the group of judges.

The admin list should be publicly available in the original post.  Everyone should be able to see who's an admin on the server, despite the fact that most already on it shouldn't be and an even greater majority are less active than I am.

I don't know how the admins who review applications are chosen but I would gladly be part of the group of judges.
All you need to do is add me on steam, because that's where we do the reviews.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/pecon7

Admin Application
Name: MrLoganator111
BL_ID: 30372
Previous Experience Administrating: Kong123's multiple highly populated servers, my 4th of July event (I gained lots from that), snk12's Metro. RPG, AirGlider's ThrowMod (Moderator)
Who recommends you?:
Known: RogueStatus4Life, Trifornt, Halt, Vision, bf3 bro, and Spikeman. (Those are the ones I asked in about 5 minutes)
Assumed: Mango, Cowboy6, YoungRotations, Navaro, Kong123, Wrapperup, Whirlwind, AIMgame, Blake1, -Tokerovin-, Furdle, GreenBay, Pacnet2012, Pass, and The Administrator
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have quite a bit of experience and I know the ropes of moderating a popular server. I also get along with nearly all people (Example: I get along with Furdle who doesn't get a long with lots of people) and I do not know anybody that thinks I am an idiot. I believe that I would blend well with the other admins, yet still have differences for more effective moderation.
Your Timezone/Region: Midwest / Central Time
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:26:55 PM by MrLoganator111 »

I'll re-post mine :s

Application: Moderator (if no option for that, then Admin.)
Name: TeeJayBL
BL_ID: 26446
Previous Experience Administrating: Ninja brittonval's server, Mr.X's server.
Who recommends you?: Mr.X, Peanut3567

Possibly: Brotatoe, Dargereldren, ze spy

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well, I fell I'm a really fun person to be around. Im cooperative with players (not that any admin shouldn't be) and a nice guy. I would make Boss Battles more fun by interacting with the players, and helping out those with problems. I love helping out in any way possible.
Your Timezone/Region: Eastern Time Zone (Indiana)

Just wondering, when do you suppose my app would be reviewed? Would an edit right now change anything?

Just wondering, when do you suppose my app would be reviewed? Would an edit right now change anything?
You can edit as much as you want. It counts on the day we start reviewing applications, which is probably a week away.

You can edit as much as you want. It counts on the day we start reviewing applications, which is probably a week month away.

You can edit as much as you want. It counts on the day we start reviewing applications, which is probably a week away never.

Admin Application
Previous Experience Administrating: Kong123's multiple highly populated servers, my 4th of July event (I gained lots from that), snk12's Metro. RPG, AirGlider's ThrowMod (Moderator)
Who recommends you?:
Known: RogueStatus4Life, Trifornt, Halt, Vision, bf3 bro, and Spikeman. (Those are the ones I asked in about 5 minutes)
Assumed: Mango, Cowboy6, YoungRotations, Navaro, Kong123, Wrapperup, Whirlwind, AIMgame, Blake1, -Tokerovin-, Furdle, GreenBay, Pacnet2012, Pass, and The Administrator
Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): I have quite a bit of experience and I know the ropes of moderating a popular server. I also get along with nearly all people (Example: I get along with Furdle who doesn't get a long with lots of people) and I do not know anybody that thinks I am an idiot. I believe that I would blend well with the other admins, yet still have differences for more effective moderation.
This good man, is a great admin.

Admin Application
Who recommends you?:
I'd recommend him. I can see he has good recommentions and the servers he's admin in are popular servers

We need a Sticky L. count...number thing because it's kind of hard to know how much you placed.

I'm pretty sure my last application didn't have the time to get reviewed because of all the commotion that was going on so I decided I would try again now.

Kimon's Admin Application:

Name: Kimon
    BL_ID: 12155
    Previous experience Administrating: I have hosted/administrated a variety of Roleplaying servers, including one of bejack's chaotic apocalypse RPs. (No offense.) Chromo67 also quite frequently hosts Deathmatch servers, which I am always there to administrate and help out. Most recently, Chromo67 asked me to help start a TF2 server, which became the third most popular server in its Beta stage that day after me and Kolt put together the map.
   Who recommends you:

Dr_Zegobob:
     Redconer:
    zoren580:

Chrono:

Bomb Kirby:

Stunty/Pinkie Pie:

Chromo67:

Air Glider:

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I will start out with my attitude. For the most part, I am kind and light-hearted, but I can easily become strict when it comes to nuisances to the server. I would work to make the boss battles server an exciting and enjoyable place for everyone, and will try to do what's best for the server. My bans are never permanent, unless it is pretty much necessary, and I give people extra chances. If they continue to be a problem, they will be banned for an extended period of time. If I am allowed to become an administrator of this server, I will definitely try to devote a good portion of my free time towards watching over the server and helping in any way I can.

Your Timezone/Region: US Eastern Time
My last one was not a very good one so i will do my recommendation over again, Kimon is a good guy who is willing to help out with just about any problem or build on your server, he is responsible and only bans/kicks when necessary and provides good ideas when people are wondering "what next". Kimon recently helped me, Kolt, and Vision start a TF2 Map which became very popular and I do believe he will provide the effort, creativity, and loyalty needed by any Admin/Super Admin on any server.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:38:08 AM by Chromo67 »

/NoFire doesn't work at all ;^;