Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1664427 times)

EDIT: Checked, I think it was worthy of a few day ban. But not permanent.

I would recommend FancyPants as an admin. He is funny and nice, and he is on whenever he can be on the weekends. He is not admin on many other servers, but mainly because he has only played on this server for the past 2-3 weeks.

lol vote Nasoa, 9 9 9 plan I fix yo problems.

complaining that they let their emotions get in the way of their job.
Exactly this. Hank immediately had a grudge on me the moment I said he was "too easy." I didn't know a little stuff talking was against the rules? Just because you're a loving admin doesn't mean you should have the right to ban me because I called you "too easy." Grow up and deal with stuff talk. This grudge eventually led to his personal anger towards me getting in the way of his job: administrating Pecon's server. From what I have seen in Hank's last few posts (His Childish Capitalization, arguments that don't make sense (No one gives a forget), and lack of maturity), it's easy to tell that Hank is simply not ready and mature enough to handle the job of admin.

You also called the boss a scrub when he was "too easy". For the record, that boss was Mr. J, who also told you to shut up.
Once again, stuff talking is worthy of being told to "shut up" and eventually banned? Since when did everyone become a pusillanimous individual? Sounds like another admin can't deal with someone insulting them in the slightest.

Once again, stuff talking is worthy of being told to "shut up" and eventually banned? Since when did everyone become a pusillanimous individual? Sounds like another admin can't deal with someone insulting them in the slightest.
You are an starfish. The server is better off without you.

This.

Apparently so. I didn't realize that the server administration was made up of a bunch of sensitive thirteen year old morons.

Apparently so. I didn't realize that the server administration was made up of a bunch of sensitive thirteen year old morons.
You're an idiotic troll, all of Blockland is better off without you.

Please shut up about it. You were being rude to all admins on the server, and still are on this thread. If you wish to troll, do so elsewhere.

I propose we extend the ban a day per post past this one in this topic in which he complains.

Sound good?

You're an idiotic troll, all of Blockland is better off without you.
The word "troll" is becoming utterly meaningless. I am not trolling anyone. I am simply arguing and stating what I believe is correct. In no way am I trolling anyone. Learn what the forget a troll is.

The word "troll" is becoming utterly meaningless. I am not trolling anyone. I am simply arguing and stating what I believe is correct. In no way am I trolling anyone. Learn what the forget a troll is.
stuff talk is meant to anger or annoy someone, by using stuff talk you were trolling someone. Ergo, you are a troll.

Alright, you are being an annoying nuisance. There's your better terminology.

I propose we extend the ban a day per post past this one in this topic in which he complains.

Sound good?
How about a week per page he has agrued on?
Seems fair.