Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1627535 times)

hey who built that lovey voting room

Hey, how do you have the buttons that move you to a part of the post?

Soon.

DON'T I GET AN HONORABLE MENTION
I WASN'T TOTALLY AWESOME FOR THE LAST 3-4 DAYS FOR NOTHING
:(

Yeah, he did inspire me for the Space Guy idea.

Too bad it got turned down

Name: The Crazy Guy

BL_ID: 15052

Experience: Not alot of noteable people or ones i can remember, but i have been admin on other peoples servers

Recommend: Again, no people i remember

Why should i be accepted: I can Deal with arguments logically and wont play favorates to people. i will make decisions on Confermed Facts after hearing both stories. I can also Stay up for 48 hours with little to none rest, i can watch over the server during night.

Timezone: Central (Illinois)

If denied, can you comfirm what i think i was denied for?

If denied, can you comfirm what i think i was denied for?
Recommend: Again, no people i remember

Maybe next time we should just vote Jetz vs Not Jetz.

Maybe next time we should just vote Jetz vs Not Jetz.

That would be the best option. Then its a majority.

Applying for admin

Name - the brighter dark
Blid-31783
Servers I'm admin on- psp's, meggey's, rave crofts's, waldos
Psp would recommend me as well as meggey's
Timezone- use central
If my app get accepted I'll be on the server about 30-45 mins out of the 2-3 hours I'm online

When I'm admin on a server I don't like being the overlord controller, but if things get out of line I'll step in

you just applied for every server in general discussion

I just want to note that one of the admins disabled the deduction points part of the event on Juggernaut. People could freely buy Juggernaut without losing any points. I enabled it again, through.

you just applied for every server in general discussion
Lol I'm bored

And actually I applied on 2 servers and ratified my admin on 2
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 10:57:15 PM by The Brighter Dark »

I just want to note that one of the admins disabled the deduction points part of the event on Juggernaut. People could freely buy Juggernaut without losing any points. I enabled it again, through.
who are you and thanks

Actually, that was done in testing and accidentally left that way for v3. I updated it before but evidently forgot to save afterwards, so thanks for that.