Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1616113 times)

I don't remember seeing an Aapoh at any of the servers you've listed, although I'm probably just mistaken. Regardless, he seems like a fine individual. Recommended.

So you don't mind if I put you down under my recommendations?

Not really, I have locked up my server for about a month to work on a new arena and probably new classes with new bosses.

EDIT: Its back up and public while I am working
People are preferring your server because of the different weapons and bosses I guess.

People are preferring your server because of the different weapons and bosses I guess.

Well, the build is horrible though, hopefully Pecons goes back to normal since I should shut down for a while.

I see how it is...

I see how it is...
It's so annoying when people do that. I remember when impersonating the boss (via avatar) got people banned.

I personally prefer to call that "Dork Spamus".

Couldn't Pecon just show a preview of the models?

Couldn't Pecon just show a preview of the models?
No.

It's a suprise!

Pecon, I've played on your Boss Battles on numerous occasions, and I must say, it is good.
Nevertheless, Boss Battles have become overrated on Blockland.
-cries-

Pecon, I've played on your Boss Battles on numerous occasions, and I must say, it is good.
Nevertheless, Boss Battles have become overrated on Blockland.
-cries-
Overrated?
how?

No.

It's a suprise!
Code Loyko or whatever it is spelled like.
NOT BIG SURPRISE.

They just get really boring after awhile.
true dat
also the classic issue which i have said countless times
"once you die you have to sit around twiddling your thumbs for 5 minutes waiting for the game to reset"

why can't someone do something about it

why can't someone do something about it
What do you mean by "do something about it"? The whole point of Boss Battles is to have one life to kill the boss

Download the Tetris GUI to play tetris in-game while you wait. Thats what I do

What do you mean by "do something about it"? The whole point of Boss Battles is to have one life to kill the boss

[ Insert Tetris Theme Here ]
I did that, it's good for passing time waiting for a game to end.

The one life, I can handle. The part where you wait around doing NOTHING AT ALL is what I can't handle.
Your Tetris GUI is a good idea though.
Thanks.
hopefully it won't get boring