Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1604085 times)

Great emitters
Great weapon types
The RL is badass

The models could use a bit more detail
Needs sounds
Turn the overweight primary weapon upside down
Give runner a primary shotgun and make that pistol secondary
Replace the flamethrower
needs more loving cyan

Well I noticed Overweight's main weapon seemed to lag/glitch. I would kind of prefer more simple weapons, or maybe something "fun" to use. Maybe something challenging to use at first? I would consider changing the map's theme/appearance around a bit too, to be honest. The gray box thing is getting kind of old. I know maps aren't fun to make or anything but I would consider adding more on to it or something. Maybe consider a kind of medieval theme and add more strategy instead of just shooting at the boss, also. I'm not sure if you're already working on this, but the music is also getting kind of old.

TL;DR; Maybe some things on the server just need a fresh restart, if it's not too much work. For the map I feel something like a simple yet fun to navigate thing would work. It feels kind of dull currently.

I think a map similar to the layout of koth_nucleus on tf2 could be a good arena. Not exactly like the layout, but the same idea.

I think a map similar to the layout of koth_nucleus on tf2 could be a good arena. Not exactly like the layout, but the same idea.
Look behind the arena.

A nice birthday present for me would be the next set of app reviews. (March 10th)
;)

BETA OPINIONS:
The Rocket Launcher is badass, I thank you guys so much for removing the Rocket Jump because of how overpowered it was.
Dark Samus' Recharge needs to be quicker. With the long recharge it has right now, Dark Samus is an ENORMOUS target.
Infiltrator's Gun needs a reload. It is very strong, so make it like the Sixshooter but, not the sixshooter.
Overweights Gun is complete crap. Keep it as a minigun like thing.
Firebug doesn't fit in with it's Flamethrower, make it more futuristic maybe? (Like a Quantum Thrower)
Runner was amazing.
Detonator didn't change, nor did Rifleman, which makes me pretty upset.
But I still like the Beta, it was fun testing it out.

Thanks everyone, I'll take your suggestions into account when working more on the weapons. Just a few things I want to point out.

Snuffers, there are sounds. Cuddles, the rifleman did get a new weapon to replace his SMG. The medic was the other class that had no changes.

Whats the point if when you cant RJ?

Whats the point if when you cant RJ?
You can still rocket jump, it's just that you always take damage from it. I don't think that jumping off of a burst of plasma could possibly go unscathed.