Boss Battles - Six years...

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1628745 times)

Rocket jumping is getting out of hand.
It's becoming the new way of practically "cheating". Let's say you're a boss like Rotondo, William, Ephialtes or Badspot. You come at them and they just blast off, then snipe you with rockets that deal large amounts of damage.
In fact, if the whole team rocket jumps, they're untouchable.
Unless they collide, or forgot to rocket jump.

Rocket jumping is getting out of hand.
It's becoming the new way of practically "cheating". Let's say you're a boss like Rotondo, William, Ephialtes or Badspot. You come at them and they just blast off, then snipe you with rockets that deal large amounts of damage.
In fact, if the whole team rocket jumps, they're untouchable.
If you predict where they land then a quick blast or whatever will kill them. William has his paralyze for a reason.

This was here...

This was here...

I turn my back on the server for a week or two and someone already starts building stuff in the arena.

I should of seen it coming.

I turn my back on the server for a week or two and someone already starts building stuff in the arena.

I should of seen it coming.
I had removed it, but don't tell Creeper that.

Edit: I'm just curious, but what makes you better than every other admin on the server?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 11:32:36 PM by Aware »

What is the sword the William boss uses? I want to download it!

Edit: And I was going to remove it myself, no need to do it for me...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:21:05 AM by zoren580 »

What is the sword the William boss uses? I want to download it!
It's a private one that Aware modeled.

It's a private one that Aware modeled.
Damn, I was hoping it was released.
Will some of the weapons get released at some point?

Will some of the weapons get released at some point?
As long as the server stays up, no.

Otherwise, maybe.

I'm not planning on taking down Boss Battles any time in the near future.

Redconer, you're fired.
Bump.

I had removed it, but don't tell Creeper that.

Edit: I'm just curious, but what makes you better than every other admin on the server?
I'm not the best.

But I am a good admin here's things I don't do that other admins in the server do:I don't build stuff, interrupt the game by flying around the arena, I do not build or modify without permission from Super Admins like Pecon or Jetz.

Also I am not biased like some admins, even if I know the person is a friend, if he breaks a rule I still warn/kick/ban the person.

However I do have limits, I can' fix broken events because I don't have Pecon's Trust, and that seems to be the only thing.
Also another drawback I have is the fact I can't always go online, because I have lots of things to do in life, like High school other stuff.

its not the same without bedroom
 :panda: