Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1735698 times)

A few minutes ago, a player named "I aM bOb (7172)" joined the server. The auto admin message was displayed but he didn't get admin. What's up with that?
I can confirm this. The admin messages were not appearing for people that had admin, but random users were getting the admin message when they joined the servers, even though they we not actually an administrator. This is not giving random people admin, but it sure is confusing.

I can confirm this. The admin messages were not appearing for people that had admin, but random users were getting the admin message when they joined the servers, even though they we not actually an administrator. This is not giving random people admin, but it sure is confusing.

This just happened right now when Altar joined.

Boss battles are for homos but I don't care what your loveuality is.

I made that one, it's really not very good at all.

Pecon, if you'd like, I have a nice friend who might be able to make a good GUI for you. Would you like that?

Boss battles are for homos but I don't care what your loveuality is.
Seriously? What was the purpose of this post?

Pecon, if you'd like, I have a nice friend who might be able to make a good GUI for you. Would you like that?
Certainly.

Also I'll look into the mysterious auto-admin messages.

boss tokens sounds more arcady and the awards seem more arcady.

Achievements:
1 Ton of Napalm: Play as the firebug class 10 times in a row.
2Fast4U: Survive a round without getting hit as the runner class.
Health Transfer: Heal 100 health with the blutsauger in a single round.
Stab Stab Stab: Backstab the boss twice.
Hit and Miss: Have only one Force-a-Nature bullet hit the boss after firing as the runner class.

is there a list of achivements anywhere?

you should put it in the OP

boss tokens sounds more arcady and the awards seem more arcady.
That isn't exactly a bad thing, is it?

I also added a new poll.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 05:48:00 PM by Pecon »

sometimes it seems when i join the server the player count goes up to 12+

I think that there should be new classes that are title exclusive :O you have to have a title equipped to use them.  Of course if the classes are better than you should still have to pay for them but not more expensive than what is in the shop now.

I think that there should be new classes that are title exclusive :O you have to have a title equipped to use them.  Of course if the classes are better than you should still have to pay for them but not more expensive than what is in the shop now.
forget no

Guys,
how do you beat that one loving guy
he is the last person you have to kill
that you can't hit, he is faster than you and is he loving annoying as hell